US New 101 a couple questions!!

Notorious1

Grandfathered
I casually decided to stop my xp on my 101 rogue with not beforehand considering to make a 101. So when i chose my artifact weapon i just went with the spec i had been leveling as (sub). Now been told by some guildies that I should have gone ASS. for 101. So my question is there really a huge difference in this new patch from SUB. too ASS. I mainly plan on just doing bgs with some wpvp thrown in every once in a while. And also if ASS. is a much stronger spec for bgs and wpvp does anyone know if Blizz will revert my weapon so i can redo too ASS. .....
Any advice will be appreciated 100x's

Blizz will not let you switch artifacts at 101. I've tried. Many people have tried.

As for sub, it's still strong, but with our stat scaling assassination benefits better. I think you'll do just fine in BGs as sub.

Blizz will not let you switch artifacts at 101. I've tried. Many people have tried.

As for sub, it's still strong, but with our stat scaling assassination benefits better. I think you'll do just fine in BGs as sub.
Ty for the response, guess ill just have to outskill people QQ. (I'm Screwed)

I know a few people who have multiple 101's of the same class just so they can do different specs. You could do that and just play a different character depending on what you feel like playing that day?

I wish I had that kind of gold. /cry

Move to one of the big/full servers and start sniping the auction house via the tradeskillmaster addons. I make about 1 mill per week by sniping 1-3 hours a night.
Got stuck in a group vs you the other day on my rogue you were there with a few arms war on your side and a priest was in Temple. Tried to take you outta the game as much as possible. >.< didnt work that well though. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread