EU+US NEW: 10% More Stamina in PvP

This hotfix occurred ~1-2 hours ago. Thought it was a bug at first.
--
Player versus Player
  • Stamina increased by 10% for all specs.
  • Primary stat (Strength/Agility/Intellect) decreased by 5% for all non-healing specs.
  • Damage reduced by 5% for all healing specs (Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, Holy Priest, and Restoration Shaman).
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/793590-hotfixes-january-18/

A lot of people bitched about 7.1.5 on the Battle.net forums so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more of these major hotfixes daily. I welcome this change.

BM might be BiS for hunters now.

Cobra Shot damage increased by 46% (that's huge)
Kill Command damage increased by 10%
Decent heals from new spirit best.

I'm happy I can have the options to switch to any spec and still be viable to the team
Definitely wont beat survival. 1 axe = 2 cobra shots. 6 axes in 2 globals + flanking strike

the thing about survival is you are lacking so much utility that comes with bm and mm

just because survival has more stupid person burst doesn't mean bm wont "beat" it overall

the thing about survival is you are lacking so much utility that comes with bm and mm

just because survival has more stupid person burst doesn't mean bm wont "beat" it overall
pointless in even talking about it here; nothing's ever going to change. they aren't ever going to read this because...THEY NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

Yay more moba gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread