EU+US Neltharians lair carries?

Whiskeyjack

Grandfathered
As far as Neltharians Lair runs go for artifacts, can you have a 110 carry you to make it quicker ? I just came back this week and still confused on some stuff. What concerns me Is how enemy levels change. Would bringing a lvl 110 in with a 99 make the mobs 110+ or would it split the difference, total noobie here when it comes to legion.

You would see the mobs as 99/ He would see them as 110.
You see your dps. he sees you do another dps. Its a strange system. But u can basicly one shot a mob with 1mhp. while he sees the mob being one shot for lets say 4m hp.

You would see the mobs as 99/ He would see them as 110.
You see your dps. he sees you do another dps. Its a strange system. But u can basicly one shot a mob with 1mhp. while he sees the mob being one shot for lets say 4m hp.

Pretty much this. You'd be much better off bringing other 99 or 101 twinks with you. Although grouping up would be beneficial either way.

Pretty much this. You'd be much better off bringing other 99 or 101 twinks with you. Although grouping up would be beneficial either way.
+1
When I que for dungeons on my 99 twink I end up doing 55-60% of the party's overall dmg when the dungeon is finished. Makes for quick run and easy farm.

+1
When I que for dungeons on my 99 twink I end up doing 55-60% of the party's overall dmg when the dungeon is finished. Makes for quick run and easy farm.

The only issue with doing it with a random group is other people are trying to finish the dungeon and not farm AP. That means they probably won't know the quickest path to take, how to skip most of the trash, and how to skip the 2nd boss. The time that will cost you might not make it worth it. But I wouldn't know for sure since I haven't timed pugs.

The other issue is the queue time. If the queues take more than 5 mins I can almost guarantee you it isn't going to be as fast as soloing it would if you use the method to insta-warp in and out of the instance.

Now of course if you're a class that can't solo it then you don't really have a choice. I don't think rogues can, for example. At least not without a ton of leech.

Thanks for the replies. Just did my 1st NL run with a pug. Will get a few more pieces of gear then try it out solo

Can't decide between ww monk or ret pally haha. Have both 99. Monk is 730 atm, and got him there in the last week. Starting to lean more towards ret though. I had a 79 twink ret back in the day and he crushed

I replied but forgot to hit reply. What is your favorite BOE farming spot?

Depends.

If I'm soloing then the goats near the Nessingwary place in Highmountain is pretty good because I can skin and BoE farm simultaneously. Obviously only really good if you have skinning. Otherwise the imps in Val'sharah near Moonclaw Vale is great if you have a group of 3 or more. There's also that spot with those vampire pirates in eastern Stormheim.

Users who are viewing this thread