1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Negative Warforged Gear?

Discussion in 'General WoW' started by Boozer, Aug 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Boozer

Boozer New Member

I have been doing a bunch of Invasions on my 39 twink Mage to get him geared up properly and hoping to get some + Warforged gear. Most of the time, I just get the standard ilvl 44 gear and sometimes Warforged gear but no addition to stats (still ilvl 44). Today I got a piece of Warforged gear that was -1 (ilvl 43). Anyone else getting negative gear?

2. artonkn

artonkn Veteran

I know at some levels the scaling is fucked and it gives lower ilvl, idk if 39 is one of those levels but it seems to be.