need tips on hunter 20

new to the game
upload_2021-1-17_19-32-11.png

ThinkingFace

i appreciate the reply @Chops , doesn't seem to be any constructive tips there! im doing my best to get to 20 i just want to prepared for when i get there
[doublepost=1610934093,1610934051][/doublepost]@bricko aw, im really enjoying hunter, i appreciate the reply :) though, i think hunters can 1v1 any class out there

Guys this thread lost its point, you should help him
[doublepost=1611056844,1611056809][/doublepost]Don't forget to roll need on everything except mace and shield (if you dont have enchanting)

hey im new to the game and am level 11, looking for tips if there are any good hunters out there :)
If ur survival just dot everything with serpent sting until something gets close, then bash its head in with raptor strike over and over, when u run out of focus disengage and use kill command cause u don't want to stay in melee range while using ranged attacks.... if bm or mm spec just try to keep a full maximum range and stay mobile, spam those attacks. Should be enough to top dmg. (when facing other hunters, try to get as many dots on them as u can b4 they bubble)
[doublepost=1611071820,1611071520][/doublepost]also make it horde <3 lol

In temple of kotmogo i noticed weapon swapping to range can be very deadly. but if u get the 44 ilvl staff its not really worth it to switch anymore in my opinion. Although could make it work when getting cc'd in frost nova's or druid roots or something.

In temple of kotmogo i noticed weapon swapping to range can be very deadly. but if u get the 44 ilvl staff its not really worth it to switch anymore in my opinion. Although could make it work when getting cc'd in frost nova's or druid roots or something.
In BFA, swapping from dual wield to 2hander didn't trigger a GCD, unlike any other weapon swap in the bracket. So dual wield to dot spread and then instant harpoons were a thing. Is this still the case for surv? Might could make ranged swapping viable in certain scenarios?

Ah, I never knew about the GCD's for dual wield. It could pay off in a massive battle if u had the right weapons. but I feel like replacing that staff stats would be tough call. might be worth it tho with the right enchants. def an interesting thought

Users who are viewing this thread