Need some Sage advice

Wife and I want to twink. However we do not want to sit in game for an hour between BGs. So I come to you all for advice.

What is the best twinking level
What is the average BG wait time
Is there a day or days that are mainly the shortest Wait times?

Thank you all.

Classic? Retail?

I don't play classic, but I'm pretty sure every bracket pops. In retail, your only real options (aside from occasional pure xpoff bracket revivals, which there are none happening atm to my knowledge) are free to play level 20s, free to plays linked under your main's bnet, veterans (20s without gametime,) and 110 twinks on a Legion capped account.

Moved this to a more appropriate subforum.

You’ll get the fastest twink pops on 20s. Don’t invest crazy in toons. Look for quick start guides, and look into asking gm to move your game time off your Vet subaccount so you can get into the bracket asap before shadowlands around the corner. As long as it isn’t like 1am-10am, should get 5-10 min bg pops

if you have an already geared 110 it’s probably easier to set that up For the 110 bracket, but at the moment it’s slowing down (just a little!) over there. Bg pops can take 10 min here, but since you’re a subbed 110, you have a lot more that you can do outside of bgs

110 on legion account so you can play the whole game and you’re not stuck on a vet 20. really only a few viable class/specs at 20. if youre not a mage/druid/shamman/hunter you’re not going to have much fun. in 110 you can pick literally any class/spec and do well once geared. both brackets are shitty with premades so be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread