Need Some Advice

Johnny23

Hi guys, I'm stuck on a few things & could use some help please.
I am trying to build a Guardian Druid, lvl 11, so I can use Thrash. I have done the artifact quest to get the Claws of Ursoc, but I am struggling to find the best way to get Relics. The relics I have got from Legion Dungeons give +1 item lvl, but I don't see a change to stats when insert them & when I hover over them with mouse they say lvl 40 required.

1. Do relics still increase item ilvl of weapons? What's the best way to farm artifact relics, Blood & Fire? & what level char should I use to farm them.

2. What level char do I need to farm Green ilvl 20 BOE & what areas in legion are decent ?

Thanks.

Hi guys, I'm stuck on a few things & could use some help please.
I am trying to build a Guardian Druid, lvl 11, so I can use Thrash. I have done the artifact quest to get the Claws of Ursoc, but I am struggling to find the best way to get Relics. The relics I have got from Legion Dungeons give +1 item lvl, but I don't see a change to stats when insert them & when I hover over them with mouse they say lvl 40 required.

1. Do relics still increase item ilvl of weapons? What's the best way to farm artifact relics, Blood & Fire? & what level char should I use to farm them.

2. What level char do I need to farm Green ilvl 20 BOE & what areas in legion are decent ?

Thanks.

1. Artifacts are basically Heirloom quality items now. Due to bugged relics, Blizzard took it upon themselves to simply disable their effects on ilvl.

2. Here's a pic for ya. I'm not the original owner.

unknown.png

I’d argue that even with the lower item level those artifacts are still going to be bis for a low level pve twink simply because it’s dual wield.

Lifestealing on main hand. Ele force on OH And gg.

also don’t worry about finding the best relic. Just slot any relic and the arti will scale to the BOA level.

I’d argue that even with the lower item level those artifacts are still going to be bis for a low level pve twink simply because it’s dual wield.

Lifestealing on main hand. Ele force on OH And gg.

also don’t worry about finding the best relic. Just slot any relic and the arti will scale to the BOA level.

Thanks, that's what I'm doing. Dual wield, & exactly as you said, Ele Force & Lifestealing. But wanted to bump up the stats with some good relics if possible. Also need to farm up some socketed greens @ Ilvl 20. The diagram above is helpful, so if I'm correct, I need a Lvl 16,17,18 to farm 20 greens ?

Thanks, that's what I'm doing. Dual wield, & exactly as you said, Ele Force & Lifestealing. But wanted to bump up the stats with some good relics if possible. Also need to farm up some socketed greens @ Ilvl 20. The diagram above is helpful, so if I'm correct, I need a Lvl 16,17,18 to farm 20 greens ?

Right. Just make sure you do lifesteal on main hand as it doesn’t work for Druid off hands.

I’d also advise that if you’re going to invest the time, that you just focus on 3 and 2 slot TBC dungeon pieces first. Reason for this is 3 fold:
  1. Unless you’re getting full savant greens, I doubt you’ll come close to the net benefits that the slots will provide.
  2. Terts just don’t scale well at 10/11
  3. Given the DF changes on the horizon, slots might be the only way TO go in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread