Need new computer! Help.

I’m pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff, so please don’t start namin pieces, etc. can someone just link me a prebuilt computer that’ll run wow, no lag in busy city’s, high graphics, don’t need ultra. Please help ❤️ Cheaper the better, I’m a single father and a college student, so that should sum up my budget.

Here are a few I managed to dig up:

with Integrated Graphics Chipset: (The Graphics settings will be lower)
Acer Aspire Desktop = $450

with Discreet Graphics Card: (Can crank the graphics up)
Lenovo Ideacentre 720 = $475
CyberPower GMA2600A = $540
CyberPower GUA883 = $550
Lenovo X315 = $620

Keep in mind, that WoW is one of the best games to play on under powered PCs, so you should be good either way. I play on a laptop with Integrated Intel HD 4000 Graphics Chipset; on the lowest possible setting with Resolution scaled down to 72%-78%. I get about 24-30 FPS, unless my screen gets populated with too many players/assets/particles.

Last edited:
as someone who been using laptops for many years i'd say get one of those.
Biggest asset is that you can take it wherever with minimum effort.

Most of 600$+ will run wow with no problem.
just make sure ram is 8gb or more

Have 2 asus laptops 5 and 8 years old. Would not trade em for stationary one.
Look up some youtube reviews for the model you deem interesting.

Reactions: Vet
@Worldstarino I can vouch for this computer, its the one I have and use for a few months now.
I run full max ultra graphics with zero lag. I was in the same spot you were and i'm pretty happy about my choice.
Plus you get a free flashy mouse and keyboard, so all you really need is the monitor which i got from walmart for 80$
Oi Lighto, is that a mechanical keyboard ?

If the laptop route I would recommend the hp omen, mine has a 1050 and is the older model which is actually thinner and looks like a standard laptop so good to take around with you to. Still have a PC too myself depends which route you want to go down.

@Worldstarino I can vouch for this computer, its the one I have and use for a few months now.
I run full max ultra graphics with zero lag. I was in the same spot you were and i'm pretty happy about my choice.
Plus you get a free flashy mouse and keyboard, so all you really need is the monitor which i got from walmart for 80$
I have an ASUS monitor already, so just need the computer. I factory reset my pc yesterday and so far so good, but definitely still saving. Appreciate it everyone.

Nice

no fucking clue what that means

ah yes the man that suggested this pc
A mechanical keyboard is a keyboard built with high quality, typically spring activated, key switches. These key switches vary based on the keyboard's application or user preference. ... Mechanical keyboardssimply feel better than rubber dome keyboards.

A mechanical keyboard is a keyboard built with high quality, typically spring activated, key switches. These key switches vary based on the keyboard's application or user preference. ... Mechanical keyboardssimply feel better than rubber dome keyboards.
Oh yeah it’s mechanical

Users who are viewing this thread