need help with shaman gear(lvl1)(Boglund, i'd like your info)

need help with shaman gear(lvl1)

Hello, ive been wanting to create a lvl 1 twink shaman, i dont know what gear to get, care to help, please?

Copy the rogue gear from my recent gear video. For the shield, cracked buckler and get a boa suiting what you want to do. Don't copy my BoAs though, as 2 ap shoulders isnt great for a shaman

but why dont u jsut pm me in stead of making a thread specifically aimed at me.

wowhead would answer that. Just filter it. Shaman isn't a meele class @lvl 1. Don't even bother getting crusader etc. Not worth it imo. afterall there's not much maces with either fast or slow speed. They are all around 1.7-2.3, at least most of them.

edit: I know there's a 1.4 dagger from a q. But I never cared about white items without 3-6 dmg. And about maces, well I never visited TB before 3.2 so mace was never anything for me and there are no 3-6 dmg maces either. besides the sunstrider one.

Weapons

there you go though. Not gonna explain what to get for you

Shaman is probably best as pve healer and pvp healer. It's not the best dps caster, warlock is the best caster dps. Depends on the duration of the fight, I cant seem to find the thread showing mana costs for all vl 1 spells. SHaman is the class for you if you want to be able to heal and dps.

If you are EU, feel free to join us. We need ally twinks!

Users who are viewing this thread