Need Help with Rogue Build

heres 1 i like...

3/3 improved eviserte

2/2 improved sinistar strike

5/5 duel weild specalisation

first off: good hit rating = great dps

3stam on cloth < 9agi on leather -> serpent shoulders.

price of 3stats = price of 4stats -> 4stats

8stam/7spi < 4stam/9agi/5str -> leggins of the fang

5% chance on hit to deal 20 fire dmg/10haste < 6agi/5str/4exp/15agi -> gloves of the fang/agi (if not chasing a mail FC with dual fiery on dual shadowfang/skeletal clubs)

12stam < insignia

0,2dps < 12dph/0,6slower -> CB in MH

edit:

if you really want to have fun with that gloves and some proc weapons, get fang(chest,legs,boots)+nimble gloves+drape,ring,belt+5% hit talents...as a human rog with additional exp for swords/maces you will hit a lot -> get a lot of procs.

Well, the first thing i saw when your Chardev, was your disgusting choice in trinkets, sorry to say, not to be mean.

But as a rogue, i cannot stress enough that you have a PvP Trinket, or else your goign to get Kited by a class to their full range, which = your death.

And when i say that, i mean you HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE to.

The leggings are kind of.. Um... Even a pair of 5/5 Monkey leggings would outrun these by far, recommend of The Fang pants, which will help you later in the long run, i will explain why now.

Also, change your gloves for of The Fang, but i would keep haste rating. The reason you want to get the Fang ones, is the 3/5 set bonus, which is 4 Expertise Rating, which reduces the chance of your target to Dodge or Parry your attacks, pretty much like hit rating ey? ;)

Double-stitched Woolen Shoulders also, give you 5 stamina, where as Talbar only gives you 3, and nothing else that benefits you, if you were going for more stamina ofcorse, otherwise i would spring 50 hp for the 9 agility and more armor of Serpents.

I will never bore you with stupid numbers that you dont care about, and dont understand, just helping you understand the facts, without boring math, while still geting the point across.

4 stats ofcorse on chest.

Sorry about the long post, here is what i recommend you KEEP:

Hat,

Neclace,

Back,

Chest(4+ Stats),

Bracers, (Glove chant),

Belt,

Boots,

Ring1,

Ring2,

Trinket1.

Everything else, please take my advice and understand why.

scrap my last post earlier on today i changed my tallents to...

mallice 5/5

duel weild spec 5/5

its pwns u crit all the time =) this is on y rogue ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread