Need help with Apexis Shards event

Joe Musashi

Veteran
Sorry for making a thread for this but I'm sitting at 120 Apexis Shards and need to finish the event before Blizzard patches the +5 gems. I could really use a hand cuz it's impossible for me to solo. My Blizzard ID is Brunn#11173, in case any of you wanna group up and do it (I'm at US Ally btw).

Sorry for making a thread for this but I'm sitting at 120 Apexis Shards and need to finish the event before Blizzard patches the +5 gems. I could really use a hand cuz it's impossible for me to solo. My Blizzard ID is Brunn#11173, in case any of you wanna group up and do it (I'm at US Ally btw).
Sadly, gems are almost always retroactively changed. So if they change those gems at all then gems already socketed in the gear will be changed as well. The only way would be they don't allow you to get them anymore, but leave the gems the same.

Sadly, gems are almost always retroactively changed. So if they change those gems at all then gems already socketed in the gear will be changed as well. The only way would be they don't allow you to get them anymore, but leave the gems the same.
Yes they did.. Just saw the BC heroic gems in my socketed BOA weapons and 3 sockets archeo helm downsize to 2 agil 2 crit.. Was suppose to be 5 agil 4 crit.. So gems are gone too

you can log onto a higher level, do the event until the vendors spawn and then log back to the toon you want to purchase on.

I have a question - How do you even get in the event area, becasue last I know the Ogri'la area is for fly mount only. Did they add a ground path or something? And if yes, how do one acces it?

I have a question - How do you even get in the event area, becasue last I know the Ogri'la area is for fly mount only. Did they add a ground path or something? And if yes, how do one acces it?

Here https://i.imgur.com/vqi9MNA.jpg , you need to die close to where I marked on the map, then you'll spawn on the other side and can talk to the angel for ress. I'm with a warrior waiting for the event to start, if you're interested add me on battle.net

Here https://i.imgur.com/vqi9MNA.jpg , you need to die close to where I marked on the map, then you'll spawn on the other side and can talk to the angel for ress. I'm with a warrior waiting for the event to start, if you're interested add me on battle.net
tenor.gif

So, +3 mainstat or +2/2 is the only option now?
There's also 4 Armor / 6 Stam - Steady Talasite
[doublepost=1603863611,1603830112][/doublepost]
you can log onto a higher level, do the event until the vendors spawn and then log back to the toon you want to purchase on.
You don't even need to do that, you're not going to die on a low Level Twink. Hell, my 10 Hunter can solo SOME of the Mobs but I killed most with my LvL 45.
2 Person Flying Mount, nuff said.

This entire area would be EASILY doable with 2 well geared low Level Twinks or a Party of 4-5 reasonably geared Twinks, once you get there. For the Event, you could do it with 1 GOOD Tank (well geared, has AOE) or 2 decent Tanks/Hybrids, 1 Healer/Hybrid and 1-2 DPS/Off-Heals. The NPC's in the area are Level 30 non-Elites with 623 Health to a 10. The Event spans a mix of non-Elites and Elites. The final Boss is fairly strong but nothing a Twink group couldn't handle.

There's also 4 Armor / 6 Stam - Steady Talasite
[doublepost=1603863611,1603830112][/doublepost]You don't even need to do that, you're not going to die on a low Level Twink. Hell, my 10 Hunter can solo SOME of the Mobs but I killed most with my LvL 45.
2 Person Flying Mount, nuff said.

This entire area would be EASILY doable with 2 well geared low Level Twinks or a Party of 4-5 reasonably geared Twinks, once you get there. For the Event, you could do it with 1 GOOD Tank (well geared, has AOE) or 2 decent Tanks/Hybrids, 1 Healer/Hybrid and 1-2 DPS/Off-Heals. The NPC's in the area are Level 30 non-Elites with 623 Health to a 10. The Event spans a mix of non-Elites and Elites. The final Boss is fairly strong but nothing a Twink group couldn't handle.

Trust me. If you try to solo the event on a level 10 or 20 twink you're going to have a rough time.

It's much more efficient to log onto a higher level, one shot the event mobs until the vendor spawns and then log back to the twink to purchase the desired items.

Users who are viewing this thread