Need help on BIS gear advice - 29 afli lock

Yutechx

Legend
Hello, I'm a very hardcore 19 twinker and have been for the past 10 years. I know every BiS and q item for every class, spec, and so on for 19s...

However, I recently decided to make a level 29 warlock. Im 17/3/0 specced into afli, with the biggest point of my lock being dotting a lot of people and melting everyones faces off. However I only solo que so I still want some health/mana to be sustainable.

Gearing has been going 'ok' but now I run into some slots for which I feel like I don't know the optimal solution or BIS item.

I put together a pic that shows all my current gear.
Heads-up: I know I can easily improve librams on head and legs but I can't afford those. 2 LIBS are about 350g on my realm. I also can't afford +30sp on wep (180g) which I assume is BIS

Currently the slots I'm struggling with the most are:
Shoulder
Cloak
Wrist
Gloves
Belt
Legs
Boots
Rings (I think my 8 stam sylvanas is BIS + Plains ring?) but not sure
Trinkets (dont wanna get AGM)

I think weapon and wand setup are bis? 30 sp bis wep enchant when I can afford it?

Any help/advice on items to look out for or quest items would be very appreciated!

Kind regards,
Warlololock

Attachments

• Warlock.png
    Warlock.png
    926 KB · Views: 187
Well it will depend on what kind of gear you are going for. You seem to be mixing sta/int with +shadow dmg gear which might be a good idea to not be a glasscannon. But it makes "bis" harder to answer :p

Neck: could be changed to 4 int 5 sta one, since spirit is useless for locks
Belt: could be changed to 7/7 eagle if you want more stamina instead of the int
Back: could be changed to 5/5 eagle for some more int or go for lvl 29 +shadow dmg one
Ring: I cant tell what 2nd ring that is (not sylvanas one) but I asume its +8 stamina so I would go for Plains ring instead
Hands: could go for hot shot pilot gloves but they arent that great for locks (and rly rare)
Head: could go 9/9 for more hp, again it depends on what you prefer

Your weap is BiS if you wanna go for shadowdmg. Otherwise 9/9 eagle staff would be the choice.

This above is ofc without mentioning WSG rewards etc

16 shadow shoulders, 11 shadow cloak, 10 shadow wrist, 7/7 eagle gloves/belt, 16 shadow boots, plains ring with seal. You can 100 hp helm and legs instead of 8 sp dmg and still have a good enough mix. Locks are fine if you stat stack instead of shadow stack, but there's enough stats in the other slots to make up for the shadow pieces

Users who are viewing this thread