EU+US Need feedback!

Notorious1

Grandfathered
So after playing my 101 sub rogue the past few weeks I have gained more interest to this bracket. Soo I'm committing to making another 101 the question is what. Preferably i wanna make a Mail wearing twink, whether its a Hunter or a shaman its undecided. I was the opinions on each class and what are strongest and weakest for them. When i was playing endgame my main was a BM hunter so i know how to play that spec pretty well just curious on how it does in the bracket for RBG's. if not BM hunter i will be doing a ELE or enhancement shaman. But have no knowledge on either of them. Soo any input would be awesome! Thank you in advance everyone ;D

I'm sure players will be happy to provide you with any knowledge you require in a specific class, but endgame playstyle is not always the same as 101 playstyle. RBGs are purely skill based as the ilevel difference from 101 can only really provide you with 3-4% extra stats in BGs. Wpvp wise is what you want to be thinking about.

If you do decide to roll an Ele shaman, I'm sure @mczizegg will be happy to give you some information, imo one of the top 101s.

But in the end, just play what you want to play, perhaps you'll find something new as @Veechard said

If you want to play Elemental Shaman I can fully recommend it. Im playing my 101 Ele Shaman since Novembre 16' and I still have lots of fun.

Since I hit 100% Mastery, which means my Spells are always hitting twice , I am not playing the Ascendance spec anymore. Ascendace was great for Bossfights but the 3 minutes cooldown is way to long.

Now Im going for the "Lightning Rod - Mastery- Haste" Spec.

First I'll show you my talents and try to explain why I choosed them and afterwards I'll do a Plus/Contra List.

Talents
15 - Totem Mastery - each second 1 Mahlstrom, 10% increased damage of Flameshock and 2% Haste but it scales with your Gear. I get 3,54% from it. Big plus point from me.

30 - Gust of Wind - you can choose any other talent too, I only take it for NL Farming 3rd Boss for the second Chest.

45 - Lightning Surge Totem - Great Aoe Stun, speaks for itself

60 - Ancestral Swiftness - Gains 6% haste, which scales again with your Gear, I get 10% from it. Big plus point from me.

75 - Elemental Blast - Massive Damage. With Cd's it hits with 900k, twice + let us gain 2 stats. (Mastery/Haste/Crit)

90 - Liquid Magma Totem - Great AoE Damage. It hits with 170k every 0.4 Sec (depends on your Haste and Intelligence!) which is insane.

100 - Lightning Rod - When its up, your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning damage does 40% damage AGAIN. And now the BIG Point why I play with it. With Stormkeeper. your Trait "Power of the Maelstrom" + 100% Mastery as I have you'll do a "Lightning Combo" which means you do !6! Casts with 1 Lightning Bolt (1 Lightning as normal cast + 1 from mastery + 1 from Power of the Maelstrom + each damage will set off Lightning Rod) which does insane Damage in a very short period of time and INSTANT. And for AoE its also very good, just spam Chain Lightning.

Plus/Contra List on Elemental Shaman
+ great Bossdps (~ 1,5m dps average on Boss [2,9m personal record])
+ great AoE damage
+ great mobility
+ good survivability
+ good control with AoE Stun, Slows, kicks

- you have to stand still when you want to cast (except with Stormkeeper)

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask! And if you want you can watch my 4:50min NL PoV Run so you get some impressions.

Last edited:
Since I hit 100% Mastery, which means my Spells are always hitting twice , I am not playing the Ascendance spec anymore. Ascendace was great for Bossfights but the 3 minutes cooldown is way to long.

Now Im going for the "Lightning Rod - Mastery- Haste" Spec.
I think THIS is why I'm still not terribly impressed with my Ele, because I'm still on Ascendance Spec. I'll swap it up to your play style and see how I like it.

I'm personally all about converting people to the Vengeance DH side! :cool:

Buy hey, play whatever you think you'll have more fun with. Shamans are pretty fun in almost every twink bracket, I have a 91 Enhancement Shaman and absolutely love it. :)
Ya i enjoy DH i have one at 100 thats 764 and just soo much fun to play but being so close in the level made me wanna go with something different at 101

Ya i enjoy DH i have one at 100 thats 764 and just soo much fun to play but being so close in the level made me wanna go with something different at 101

What do you mean by being so close in the level? Do you mean that you think once you hit 101 it will be the same? If so, it's totally different once you get some of those BoE's.

What do you mean by being so close in the level? Do you mean that you think once you hit 101 it will be the same? If so, it's totally different once you get some of those BoE's.
I mean i already spent the time making a 100 dh dont feel doing the same for 101 considering there really isnt much gained from it. I already retain a HUGE ilvl difference in the 100 bgs thats all.

I mean i already spent the time making a 100 dh dont feel doing the same for 101 considering there really isnt much gained from it. I already retain a HUGE ilvl difference in the 100 bgs thats all.
Can I get armory for your 100 DH

Users who are viewing this thread