US Need a home for my twinks!!!

Anonymous

I bought some game time to gear up my twinks, and now they need a home!! I'm not sure if realms matter still, but I have several horde on stormreaver and I have both horde and alliance on bleeding hollow. Who has the most active guilds for me?

Warlords of Warsong (H) Bleeding Hollow, is the largest and most active 19 twink guild ever! We would love to have you! We also have District Nineteen on Alliance BH that you can check out!

Add Daboo#11580 on btag and I'll get you in asap!

Meant to write levels in lol!! These are level 20's.

Meant to write levels in lol!! These are level 20's.

Top Flight Security horde Kelthuzad 29s at your service, previously Two dots and a long staff before name got reported haha.

Guild goes wayyyyy back!

Rocksauce#1356

Last edited:
I bought some game time to gear up my twinks, and now they need a home!! I'm not sure if realms matter still, but I have several horde on stormreaver and I have both horde and alliance on bleeding hollow. Who has the most active guilds for me?
Stuck at graveyard(A) is the most active 20-29s guild and has been steady since wod, 600+ members. Great bunch of people to que with. Perfect home for your ally twinks

Wrath of Warlords (H) BH is Warlords of Warsong's branch for every other bracket (other than 19) we plan to grow this guild to be as successful as Warlords of Warsong! All active twinks, come join the largest family of twinks ever assembled!

I joined stuck at graveyard, but still not sure where to plant my horde guys. Checking out what's been suggested for activity levels, any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread