Necro Legs

I just bought a pair of these off the AH and I was wondering if these or a pair of 12/12 (stam/int) are better for an elemental shaman or a balance druid?

Thanks for the replies.

LULIMALION said:
55 armor is negligible to a ele shaman though because hopefully you'll be using the green tower w/ 12 int to make up for the loss of 1 int on the pants

Nope, 18 stam, dont find myself oom often with mana shield, and I have a HoR with 30 int which I switch out for 43 SP once I use the 450 mana.

All a matter of preferance really.

Edit: resto atm

[char=Llane]Glacil[/char]

55 armor + 1 int < 8 sp

Ultimately, it's a relatively small difference. But 55 armor is more negligible on a toon with a shield. 1 int is nothing, and is easier made up than 8 sp is. Especially if you're running around with 30 int to your weapon most of the time, you'll want every little bit of sp you can scrape together elsewhere.

Jadyn said:
55 armor + 1 int < 8 sp

Ultimately, it's a relatively small difference. But 55 armor is more negligible on a toon with a shield. 1 int is nothing, and is easier made up than 8 sp is. Especially if you're running around with 30 int to your weapon most of the time, you'll want every little bit of sp you can scrape together elsewhere.

Agreed.

On a side-note, I still haven't seen these on the Cho'gall AH and I've been checking everyday, multiple times a day, for the last month. /cry

Users who are viewing this thread