Neckjuice - 39 warrior

Kurloo

Grandfathered
Neckjuice @ Frostmourne - Community - World of Warcraft

Any recommendations for replacing slots or enchants? Mainly going for a balance of stamina and strength as most of my damage comes from weapon procs anyway.
I want a helmet / necklace / cloak to replace the heirlooms because I find them tacky, and my pants are a bit terrible

I like to transmog so don't recommend heirlooms

Last edited by a moderator:
put pacifier on offhand for stronger wildstrikes.

or if u want overall higher dmg/crusader up-time dual-wield pacifier.

Revelosh shoulders of the bear gives more stats than satchel ones do.

Noxxion's Shackles gives better stats if you are going to use revelosh wrists of AP.

Minor speed to boots is a must.

You need a boa vers trinket.

imo boa chest > scarlet.

Idk if I would argue Gift of crit over gift of vers but if you're doing it for higher Raging Blow/Enrage(10% dmg increase) up-time then I would stick to what suites your playstyle.

IMO If you are going to use gift of crit enchants but then lack crit gear in your build, I would swap a lot of gear out. BoA shoulders with str/crit enchant. boa chest. boa legs with LW enchant. PvP belt with crit. And I would still use pacifier on your offhand at the very least to increase wildstrikes damage

Last edited by a moderator:
put pacifier on offhand for stronger wildstrikes.

or if u want overall higher dmg/crusader up-time dual-wield pacifier.

Revelosh shoulders of the bear gives more stats than satchel ones do.

Noxxion's Shackles gives better stats if you are going to use revelosh wrists of AP.

Minor speed to boots is a must.

You need a boa vers trinket.

imo boa chest > scarlet.

Idk if I would argue Gift of crit over gift of vers but if you're doing it for higher Raging Blow/Enrage(10% dmg increase) up-time then I would stick to what suites your playstyle.

IMO If you are going to use gift of crit enchants but then lack crit gear in your build, I would swap a lot of gear out. BoA shoulders with str/crit enchant. boa chest. boa legs with LW enchant. PvP belt with crit. And I would still use pacifier on your offhand at the very least to increase wildstrikes damage

BoA is a no no, I tried pacifiers but the stamina and crit loss for such a small (3.80 to 4.00 speed) increase isnt worth it, thank you for the other suggestions thought, I will look into Noxxion and Reveloth stuff, and without gift of crit my crit chance is abysmal and I get no procs compared to a little 10% vers

Users who are viewing this thread