Naxx enchant

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
I do have the Might of the Scourge shoulder enchant and am selling it on Hyjal - Horde side

I know the rumors surrounding them are rampant and I do understand the fear of some people spending a lot of gold only to have them have a ridiculous level requirement on them.

However, at this time, the only official word is that they will soulbind the item that they are placed on.

If you would like to take the risk on them, post here and we can work out something. If you would rather wait to see what and the severity of the nerf...please remember me after 3.1 if they are still viable for any lvl bracket.

I might be interested.

But..

Us or Eu?

What server are you on?

Are you willing to transfer.. and what about a price?

US Hyjal - Horde

I will not transfer since the enchant is on my main. However, we might be able to work out a deal if there is a particular white shoulder item you would like to have enchanted. I have sold a couple of these on the server for 12k ... however, with all the uncertainty surrounding 3.1, i am willing to drop to 8k (more if I have to transfer the item)... which will be a great deal because if 3.1 does not nerf them as hard as the rumor mill they will certainly be worth 3x's that amount

Users who are viewing this thread