10-19 National Wargaming League - Post-Twink Cup Event List

Conq

Hellooooooo, this thread is to help me keep track of upcoming projects and also to make the community aware of the upcoming events.

Fire and Ice with Camo and Conq- Guild Members, officers, and other community personalities will be interviewed

Weekly Round Table - Various Members of the community will sit down in stream and discuss The latest news, gossip, competition, progressive thought and drama via 4 person panel

Season Three - Four guilds will compete in the third season of the NWL, it will start roughly a month to a month and a half after the TC ends

Regionals - North American Allstars Vs European Allstar Warsong Wargames

Eye Of The Storm - A simple EotS Pseudo-Wargame Event w/ speed pots

Underpowered 3v3 - To replace the 1v1 tournament an Underpowered 3s tournament will take place

If you have any input or ideas to better these events, or even ideas for events of your own that you would like us to consider just post here

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty fun what you have going on here, unfortunately pre patch and legion looks unplayable for 19s at the moment, we'll see though.

thanks but no thanks
thanks-but-no-thanks.jpg

looks pretty fun what you have going on here, unfortunately pre patch and legion looks unplayable for 19s at the moment, we'll see though.

Did you test the classes in Arenas? From what I've seen, the Stat Templates makes it pretty damn balanced.

will camo be running this event?
I'm not sure if Camo will be involved in that, it's something i've wanted to do for a while, I know it sounds silly but I bet it would be neat, and something new xD

Did you test the classes in Arenas? From what I've seen, the Stat Templates makes it pretty damn balanced.
Well i was so hyped to play resto druid but they suck dick, i did test arenas and it feels like every healer except priest struggle to keep ppl up even when constantly spamming heals. Feels to me that the damage to heal ratio is pretty bad, and im a healer player and i dont wanna just play priest lol. So to me it looks shit haha

^^^^^^ did try multiple arenas with different comps and can confirm

Resto Shaman and Disc (as well as Holy, technically) were the strongest healers.

Hpally has some healing viability though, especially compared to now.

Resto Druid seemed a bit weak, but that was also when facing a Survival Hunter - which seems ridiculously overtuned even in instanced PvP.

I haven't tried MW in iPvP, but it seems to have some crazy damage with its kit now.

Season three will not require rosters to be on a team, only guild tags. The rules surrounding requirements to play will be significantly relaxed

I'm not sure if Camo will be involved in that, it's something i've wanted to do for a while, I know it sounds silly but I bet it would be neat, and something new xD

You missed the joke, Conq. Ryan has a screenshot of me speed potting in a game last year after I had just come back after like 4 years off from being in college. My team was down 2-0 and about to get 3 capped, no idea why I used the speed pot in mid because I've probably used like 6 since 2008. Ryan never fails to let me forget it and the fact that I responded to this should bring me a big smile on his face xD.

I can't wait to see what trick @bolt is going pull this year in the TC that's not covered in the TC rules. It's going to be hard to top his hearthstone trick from last year.

'-'

Edit: Once a speed potter always a speed potter though right?

You missed the joke, Conq. Ryan has a screenshot of me speed potting in a game last year after I had just come back after like 4 years off from being in college. My team was down 2-0 and about to get 3 capped, no idea why I used the speed pot in mid because I've probably used like 6 since 2008. Ryan never fails to let me forget it and the fact that I responded to this should bring me a big smile on his face xD.

I can't wait to see what trick @bolt is going pull this year in the TC that's not covered in the TC rules. It's going to be hard to top his hearthstone trick from last year.

'-'

Edit: Once a speed potter always a speed potter though right?

<3

i hope ur ready to see what air jordans are rly for

Users who are viewing this thread