EU+US NA/EU First Draenor Fishing at 10 (World is too big & scurry)

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
For those of you who don't know yet, 7.0 unlocked the ability to learn Draenor Fishing, it had a Character requirement of 90 before and we were stuck at a skill of 600. As they say, the proof is in the pudding...

Level%2010%20with%20700%20Fishing_cropped.jpg

2nd what is the big deal about 700 fishing @DeLindsay lol.
The only 'big deal' is that the cap for Fishing from Level 5-89 was 600 up until 7.0 hit, now it's 700 and it's another Achievement to be had on Characters Level 5-89.

i'll be impressed if you or any1 elses gets the stv fishing trinket like me
I'll just be impressed if I EVER win that damn thing. I've tried so many times, even on my druid, that I've almost given up hope lmao.

Wrong son. Not the first. Just one of many.
Besides, I have 700 on two(2) twinks already.
I was wondering how long it'd take you to drop by, claim to be the first at something someone else has done, all the while talking down to people using words like 'son' or 'kid'. I'm going to go out on a limb and wager you're about 22 at best. This old guy (I'm 41) has you beat by a couple years.

Would you care to link your LEVEL TEN with Draenor Fishing that predates mine? I'd love to bask in your glory.

I was wondering how long it'd take you to drop by, claim to be the first at something someone else has done, all the while talking down to people using words like 'son' or 'kid'. I'm going to go out on a limb and wager you're about 22 at best. This old guy (I'm 41) has you beat by a couple years.

Would you care to link your LEVEL TEN with Draenor Fishing that predates mine? I'd love to bask in your glory.

How is "son" a put down? In Texas/American South calling someone "son" is a term of endearment. Like calling your friends your "homies". Have you ever seen me refer to people on this site as "kids"? Quite the opposite, people are bringing up my age much like you just did.

There is really not much difference between a level 5 and any other level when it comes to fishing as you can level fishing in a protected area such as a city. One can put all sorts of goofy a$$ stipulations. "First ever to 700 while fishing at level 7 while sitting down playing a shaman with no fishing pole".
While getting up to a skill of 700 on a lowbie does take a lot of time. It is not difficult by any means. Certainly not thread worthy.
Below is an example of one of my lowbies with 700 fishing. Certainly on the Asian servers their were people that got it long long ago. Even people that don't frequent this site got it probably. We just don't know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Allybebobaa/profession/fishing

How is "son" a put down? In Texas/American South calling someone "son" is a term of endearment. Like calling your friends your "homies". Have you ever seen me refer to people on this site as "kids"? Quite the opposite, people are bringing up my age much like you just did.

There is really not much difference between a level 5 and any other level when it comes to fishing as you can level fishing in a protected area such as a city. One can put all sorts of goofy a$$ stipulations. "First ever to 700 while fishing at level 7 while sitting down playing a shaman with no fishing pole".
While getting up to a skill of 700 on a lowbie does take a lot of time. It is not difficult by any means. Certainly not thread worthy.
Below is an example of one of my lowbies with 700 fishing. Certainly on the Asian servers their were people that got it long long ago. Even people that don't frequent this site got it probably. We just don't know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Allybebobaa/profession/fishing

You realize people can't view your fishing skill because the profession has no recipes, right?

You realize people can't view your fishing skill because the profession has no recipes, right?
Even better he linked a toon that is Account linked so there's no way to verify that his Level 19 has 700 Fishing or any one of his probably several 100's has it.

NO Lowbie Twink could possibly have had 700 Fishing "Long long ago" as it wasn't possible until 7.0 which was July 19th 2016. Also, if you actually read the Title of the thread it CLEARLY says NA/EU... Level 10, at what point did I mention anything about WORLD (including Asian Servers) or any other Character Level besides 10? Once again, link us your almighty LEVEL 10 with the Draenor Fishing Achievement that predates mine. If you aren't aware of how to do it properly, you get onto your Level 10 Twink, hit Escape, click Interface, click Social and then check the "Display Only Character Achievements to Others" radio checkbox. After you log out of that Level 10 Twink the Armory will update it properly with that Character's Achievements and not your entire Account.

Even better he linked a toon that is Account linked so there's no way to verify that his Level 19 has 700 Fishing or any one of his probably several 100's has it.
NO Lowbie Twink could possibly have had 700 Fishing "Long long ago" as it wasn't possible until 7.0 which was July 19th 2016. Also, if you actually read the Title of the thread it CLEARLY says NA/EU... Level 10, at what point did I mention anything about WORLD (including Asian Servers) or any other Character Level besides 10? Once again, link us your almighty LEVEL 10 with the Draenor Fishing Achievement that predates mine. If you aren't aware of how to do it properly, you get onto your Level 10 Twink, hit Escape, click Interface, click Social and then check the "Display Only Character Achievements to Others" radio checkbox. After you log out of that Level 10 Twink the Armory will update it properly with that Character's Achievements and not your entire Account.

You can use my fishing shack anytime bby.

You do realize I have more than one account and more than one person plays them.

Top right...

You are accusing the the OP of having a bot? For shame...

I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

Somehow I don't think Blizzard minds my wife and daughters using each other's accounts. Considering we have been doing it for a decade and they have not said anything.
Regardless, its still breaking ToS and you aren't above the rules because you have a family? I'm little lost on that logic.

Users who are viewing this thread