US Mythic Antorus carries finally coming to Horde!

Pressonekey

Veteran
Hey guys and gals,
I’ve been getting asked about this for quite some time now, and I decided it’s about time I go ahead with it. I want to start selling carries on the Horde side, beginning with this upcoming week (after reset).
I need to make a couple of toons first and get them from 110 to 120 (I will be 110 boosting them because no way in hell am I about to level 2-3 toons from 1-120), so if anyone is interested in helping me speed level, it would be greatly appreciated and I may return a favor down the line ;) Speedruns has already offered, but it does take several hours per toon so i would definitely like to have some others as well so that I can reach 120 on these toons as quick as possible and begin the carry runs.
Additionally, I will not have the Eonar skips on these toons since they will be freshly boosted. One of my customers from the Alliance side transferred to Horde after getting the skip in my runs, so I made a deal with him in which I will run him for free every week until I get my own skip. However, that might be problematic because I will have multiple toons, and I can’t rely on one person always being online to give me the skip whenever I decide to do a carry. If any of you Hordies have the skip, I offer you the same deal. I will give you a free run every week until I get my own skip. Also, depending on how many of you are interested, I might make more toons for more runs.
To wrap this all up: If you are interested in purchasing M Ant carries on the Horde side (or Alliance side), or you have a Mythic Eonar skip on Horde side, or you would like to help me speed level, please either add me on BTag: Pressonekey#1345 or on Discord: Pressanykey#2634.
Oh and on a side note, I typically prefer making classes that I can tank on because it makes the runs so much smoother. However, the classes I make also depend on my customers interests. One of the carry packages that I offer consists of me bringing the same class as you and giving you all of the loot that I get. So if any of you might be interested in this, please message me prior to Monday so I know what classes to make. Any that has a tank spec would be best, although I am open to all options (as long as I can find some reliable horde tanks that would come with me weekly).
Please add me/message me with any questions!

You cant carry multiple 110s or 111s. I would reserve a few spots and take all geared 360+ 120s to carry dps for Vari and Agg.

I can offer speed leveling services, and also run the same DH through mythic antorus myself once a week, but would be interested in seeing how you do your carry runs, so I'd offer my services for the skip as well. If you can get a DH to 110 this week, I haven't done my run yet.

You cant carry multiple 110s or 111s. I would reserve a few spots and take all geared 360+ 120s to carry dps for Vari and Agg.
I’ve been doing this for a little while now. I typically bring 5 110/111s.
[doublepost=1544734672,1544734342][/doublepost]
I can offer speed leveling services, and also run the same DH through mythic antorus myself once a week, but would be interested in seeing how you do your carry runs, so I'd offer my services for the skip as well. If you can get a DH to 110 this week, I haven't done my run yet.
Unfortunately I think the earliest I’d able able to do the run would be around the 20th. By add me and we can discuss all of this!

I am definitely interested in both ABT runs and boosting on my 110 DH. We messaged back and forth a bit a few weeks ago when Horde runs were being considered on your end but you ultimately decided against it at the time. Thanks for offering this!

BTag:
polizei11#1878
Discord:
polizei11#9465

I’m home with family for the holidays and rather than having all the free time in the world like I expected, they’ve kept me pretty busy. I’m not sure when my horde runs will begin, but I will keep you all posted.

So how exactly was Mythic Antorus cleared in Legion? By 110s I'd presume.

a guy would use a 110 boost hordeside for this. but which class to twink next!?
so many mages, boomies, spinning warriors and now shammys being represented in bg’s. hunters always good choice for me but i got them in other brackets. i might take a lock up again. was my very first wow toon ever. before the twinking bug changed everything.

a guy would use a 110 boost hordeside for this. but which class to twink next!?
so many mages, boomies, spinning warriors and now shammys being represented in bg’s. hunters always good choice for me but i got them in other brackets. i might take a lock up again. was my very first wow toon ever. before the twinking bug changed everything.

So many choices how exciting!
Oh shit blizz deleted the 110 bracket

"I need to make a couple of toons first and get them from 110 to 120 (I will be 110 boosting them because no way in hell am I about to level 2-3 toons from 1-120), so if anyone is interested in helping me speed level," ......Blizz read this and said no way. Its OP fault 110s are gone lol
LOL Blizz has had it out for me. Super glad I didn’t make these toons on Monday like I had planned.

So are you selling mythic antorus carries for twinks? I'd be interested!
I’ve been selling M Ant carries on the Alliance side since October. I’ve had this back and forth argument with myself as to whether I should also sell on the Horde side, and unfortunately, I decided against it. I’m out of town for the next 10 days and by the time I get back, I got 2 weeks until the new raid releases and I most likely will be ending my M Ant runs at that point.
So if anybody is interested in purchasing Alliance M Ant runs anytime after January 4th, please let me know. In less than a month, I’ll be done with them.

Users who are viewing this thread