EU+US Mythic Ant

Veechard

Legend
With 3/3 Azerite gear twinks + a full team of 120s with decent IL like 350+ be enough to dps through/ heal through deadly mechanics that once made this raid on Mythic hard?

Or we going to have to wait till 120s can get better gear

Considering paying a high end raid guild on my server or something

People already starting to solo mythic bfa dungeons and some legion raid encounters.
So having a full team and it shouldn't be too hard i assume.

People already starting to solo mythic bfa dungeons and some legion raid encounters.
So having a full team and it shouldn't be too hard i assume.

I’d hate to assume as well, put the grp together, and can’t make it past 2nd boss. ><

Would like to possibly know the overall raid dps needed to not hit enrage timer for the bosses, and average dps of a 120.

Then I’d know how many 120s to take roughly

With 3/3 Azerite gear twinks + a full team of 120s with decent IL like 350+ be enough to dps through/ heal through deadly mechanics that once made this raid on Mythic hard?

Or we going to have to wait till 120s can get better gear

Considering paying a high end raid guild on my server or something

Only a few ppl have broken ilvl 350 so far. Average ilvl of a typical player is between 330 and 340 atm. Might take a bit longer!

Seems as though the more people you bring to the raid, the more tuned the boss gets. Was on 2nd boss last night on heroic mode for two hours because people couldn’t do the mechanics correctly. So I kept adding more people thinking we could just power through it but that made boss harder, and ended in a loss again. Finally after half the raid leaving and only having abou 10 people, we managed to get the kill. All the bads must have left.

On a side not, managed to get 3 heroic relics last night and my art weap item level is 233. Can’t wait till we can all start doing Mythic

Users who are viewing this thread