My threads get closed

inoobupro

Banned
I got banned first of all, for posting that I own guns, for 3 days (lol legal) no one else ever since the unban got banned even with people spamming threads and death threats and vaguely attempting to to exchange items/ gold for $$(against CoC). Now I get an infraction for posting in

General Talk Open discussion. Talk about anything in here.

Then this thread gets closed for trolling?? http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f20/som1-ah-sniped-my-12-large-brilliant-shards-70621/

On Nostalrius they are worth that much. This mod on is my nuts man. Kilda 2.0

I got banned first of all, for posting that I own guns, for 3 days (lol legal) no one else ever since the unban got banned even with people spamming threads and death threats and vaguely attempting to to exchange items/ gold for $$(against CoC). Now I get an infraction for posting in

Then this thread gets closed for trolling?? http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f20/som1-ah-sniped-my-12-large-brilliant-shards-70621/

Why u gotta talk about private servers like that?!

It's more about the fact that nobody gives a shit about what ever you say.

A thread goes nowhere if everyone is just picking holes at the OP.... But here you go again xD

I doubt you gto banned for posting that you own guns. Things you said in that particular thread were more likely the reason for your ban.

Or, Robo just doesn't like you. In which case, +1 to Robo.

Twinkinfo.com reserves the right to edit, move, or remove any signature, post, thread, blog, or profile at any time with or without explanation.

Code of Conduct

Lmao there is a homo thread in the f2p section which has nothing to do with twinking and its been up for an hour

Meanwhile mine gets locked within minutes of posting in the offtopic section
1VBOkoS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao there is a homo thread in the f2p section which has nothing to do with twinking and its been up for an hour

and mine gets locked within minutes of posting in the offtopic section .

So basically, nobody likes you.

Well if he hates me , good for him but he needs to act more professional, and not nitpick my posts. as a mod you set standards for the users

And if the mod's got beef with me he/she needs to take it to a PM. Its like another Kilda on a powertrip all over again

If you have a concern about the moderation, it's probably best to pm an admin. This section is more for website glitches and whatnot.

Well if he hates me , good for him but he needs to act more professional, and not nitpick my posts. as a mod you set standards for the users

And if the mod's got beef with me he/she needs to take it to a PM. Its like another Kilda on a powertrip all over again

Welcome to my world, son. Except you made your own bed. Now, you have to lie in it.
The people here that "hate" me could not come up with not one single material reason. Even after I gave them some suggestions. I would not lose sleep over it if I was you. Just High School antics at it's finest.

/cheers

Welcome to my world, son. Except you made your own bed. Now, you have to lie in it.
The people here that "hate" me could not come up with not one single material reason. Even after I gave them some suggestions. I would not lose sleep over it if I was you. Just High School antics at it's finest.

/cheers

I don't hate you .-. Getting to watch you get under people's skin is an amazing opportunity.

I like you [MENTION=13444]inoobupro[/MENTION] :)

Users who are viewing this thread