US My old 29 rogue from TBC/WotLK

Gypsy

Grandfathered
Hey, I have a character that was put on the shelf from years ago that I found on one of my old accounts a little while ago and was curious about what people thought of the character.

It was BiS in WotLK afaik and I am wondering how the gear has aged.

Notable items are:

Weapon: Skullbreaker, Bleeding Crescent, Zealot Blade x 2, Torturing Poker x 2
Helm: Humbert's Helm (probably garbage now)
Neck: Scout's Medallion (19 and 29 version), Pendant of the Agate Shield
Shoulder: Forest Tracker Epaulets (probably garbage now)
Back: Parachute Cloak +12 Agility, Tigerstrike Mantle, Glowing Lizardscale Cloak, Nimblefinger Cloak
Chest: Raptor Hunter Tunic +1 All stats
Bracers: Gallan Cuffs +12 Attack Power, Barbaric Bracers +5 Stamina
Gloves: Razzeric's Racing Grips +4 Agility, Tiger Hunter Gloves +13 Attack Power, Dog Training Gloves +4 Agility
Waist: Defiler's Leather Girdle
Legs: Troll's Bane Leggings +5 Agility and +3 Crit Strike, Triprunner Dungarees
Boots: Defiler's Leather Boots +3 Agility,
Ring: Deadman's Hand, Ring of Vigorous Interruption +13 Versatility, D-1000 Ring +13 Versatility
Trinkets: Nothing notable.

What do you guys think of this character?

Hey, I have a character that was put on the shelf from years ago that I found on one of my old accounts a little while ago and was curious about what people thought of the character.

It was BiS in WotLK afaik and I am wondering how the gear has aged.

Notable items are:

Weapon: Skullbreaker, Bleeding Crescent, Zealot Blade x 2, Torturing Poker x 2
Helm: Humbert's Helm (probably garbage now)
Neck: Scout's Medallion (19 and 29 version), Pendant of the Agate Shield
Shoulder: Forest Tracker Epaulets (probably garbage now)
Back: Parachute Cloak +12 Agility, Tigerstrike Mantle, Glowing Lizardscale Cloak, Nimblefinger Cloak
Chest: Raptor Hunter Tunic +1 All stats
Bracers: Gallan Cuffs +12 Attack Power, Barbaric Bracers +5 Stamina
Gloves: Razzeric's Racing Grips +4 Agility, Tiger Hunter Gloves +13 Attack Power, Dog Training Gloves +4 Agility
Waist: Defiler's Leather Girdle
Legs: Troll's Bane Leggings +5 Agility and +3 Crit Strike, Triprunner Dungarees
Boots: Defiler's Leather Boots +3 Agility,
Ring: Deadman's Hand, Ring of Vigorous Interruption +13 Versatility, D-1000 Ring +13 Versatility
Trinkets: Nothing notable.

What do you guys think of this character?

Wow your oldschool 29 brings back a lot of fond memories for me, since I used to run a lot of 29 leather wearers.

Yeah, a lot of that gear is a bit outdated now, but to be honest I've never taken the time to compare it side by side with current BiS. Very nice though! For you to have that gear, I know you had to have put some time and effort into it. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi ya @Gypsy.

You have some sweet gf'ed items, but sadly most of those items are no longer BiS. Your Rogue would have been a machine back in the day!;)

The blue's that drop from bg crates will be BiS these days, along with looms and a few fancy high level whites for instanced PvP. There was a pre-Legion event that had some really good gear but no use talking about that now as it's unobtainable.

What would be interesting is if you had any old gf'd chants on like a head enchant or something like that.

Will we be seeing your Rogue in bg's? :p

Dont replace any of those enchants, some of them are not obtainable anymore :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread