my OFFICIAL POLL to decide on which realms to play on.

Somfas

Lover of life, pvp and consumables! ;)
please feel free to help us decide which realm to play on, we are agreed that not everyone wants to level the same way. Some will prefer a PVE and some a PVP experience but we want to play together. I have made a poll with all the US realms, please choose only one PVP and one PVE server of your choice, the Pacific was suggested as a bad choice for the ping but is still an option. I appreciate your participation and hope to see you all in Classic... HYPEEE!
PS dont forget on the 12th you get to make 3 toons per paid account to save your names.

https://www.quiz-maker.com/poll2455115x4491E7ed-70

This isn't the first poll on this topic. People keep voting for Thalnos. Word is that is where Brazillians plan to play. While I have nothing against them, most of them don't speak english and most of us don't speak portuguese. I think we all would enjoy a server with no language barriers.

Not to mention you skewed the results by putting negative connotations next to the servers you don't want to play on.

Last edited:
Oh my God is there a function to ignore subforums on xpoff? I know you can ignore members but I'm seriously getting annoyed with the same 10 threads that keep getting made every day instead of everyone just having a discussion in one of them

Edit: I found the ignore function see you never classic nerds B)

So much hype surrounding classic, it's kinda unfair. Unfair in terms of half the people will quit due to leveling issue's and things not being handed to them.

yeah, you are correct, I put the negative connotations in there , as a warning to what I was told about the ping, but also put them in there as a choice, I have no favorites and really no knowledge of who is going where, it was just a way to get more input from the community and I appreciate all your comments, opinions and suggestions. This wasnt asking to make a choice as to where the XP-off community is going, maybe I should have pressed that point more. I was just asking the community I have loved for like 8 years now to be a part of the decision as to where my friends and I will call home. With the choices made and the preferences of my discord server and skype, it looks like Herod and Pagle will be our new homes so feel free to avoid us, join us, or hunt us down. I hope you all find what you are looking for in Classic. Mad love and Respect to you all, Somfas.

Users who are viewing this thread