EU+US My new F2P Diary!

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
Wtf is this?
This is an idea I always wanted to do. I want to document my journey as a F2P priest from, this will be including leveling, gearing, pvp'ing and I hope on some Pve as well. The reason for this I'm always jealous of people who have screenhots and videos to share. I'm also gonna pump out some video's because we, the F2P's, need more attention!

What can we expect?
You can expect weekly videos, pictures and small talk. I hope we can grow closer as a community and have a good time. In the videos I will go over how to play holypriest, why underplayed classes are more fun, and BG footage with the F2P squad!

When will we start seeing videos?
When I ding 20 :)

Where will you be playing?
Magtheridon EU! Under the name 'Yethea'.

Hope you guys like the idea, and feel free to share your 'diary'! Let's have a blast together!

To my knowledge you're not the first to attempt creating a diary; I think for instance to Gaudot@Hyjal, who created its own diary at the beginning of starter edition.

However that's a very good idea and it's always fun to see how other players discover WoW through F2P. Good luck!

I have always mostly PVE'd on F2P. Very fun! :) Some guys have like 8k achieve points I see, now.

Small update, 25-6-2017.
Due to my mom falling of the staircase breaking her hip, I still haven't reach 20 on my holy night elf priest. I'm hoping to get 20 in the next couple of hours, and start gearing. I'm not really looking forward to the flying tiger goggle grind, and mind considering linking the account, but this might seem like cheating so I'm still considering it..

Also gonna level up fishing today, and hope to get LFH next week!

Last edited:
Small update, 25-6-2017.
Due to my mom falling of the staircase breaking her hip, I still haven't reach 20 on my holy night elf priest. I'm hoping to get 20 in the next couple of hours, and start gearing. I'm not really looking forward to the flying tiger goggle grind, and mind considering linking the account, but this might seem like cheating so I'm still considering it..

Also gonna level up fishing today, and hope to get LFH next week!

Sorry to hear about your mum :(

The grind to the goggles isnt actually too bad. But keep in mind, you're gonna have to keep engineering to use them. So if you have other professions to level first, do engineering last. And the fishing tourny, if memory serves, is broken as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread