My lil Level 20 WW Monk.

Very nice.

double ele force is better with two shadow fangs, if you want landslide procs you are better off using boa staff.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with my Neck and Cloak slot.

Ingénue @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft

Also working on a better tabard :3

Why would you even use a cloak transmog you're a monk not some kind of spellcaster!
As for transmogs tabard of the void would look really good with the defias set other then that earthen ring tabard might be a viable alternative.
shoulders does not match the grey I would honestly use stained shadowcraft spaulders over cloaked.

If you are stacking agility, lizard scale cloak would be better ( scales 9 agility 3 stam) ( really easy to get)

Use Glove Reinforcements
Use Heirloom Chest/Swords
Use Landslide MH Ele OH
I personally enjoy heirloom head and haste shoulders over crit head/shoulders but it's debateable

*killing myself*

I cry every time when I see a beautiful character (besides the vet part) with shit hks

Gotta start somewhere. The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
Even the people with Bloodthirsty titles had to get their first HKs at one point.
Have a great day!

Gotta start somewhere. The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
Even the people with Bloodthirsty titles had to get their first HKs at one point.
Have a great day!

The thing is that he rarely does bg's, so it's a waste of gear.

Edit: But still a very nice monk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread