My level 1 pally

Severnaya

Legend
Dranei paladin: character planner . severnaya - chardev.org

I'm working on getting a BAR and AGMs while leveling up skinning/herb. Any tips or comments?

It's a ton of fun but I'm thinking about trying a rogue instead. The pally is awesome but not very effective in pvp unless crusader procs and I'm not facing another healer.

only changes i'd make is if you pvp to go 2h ... if you stay 1h, fiery > crusader

pvp also mining > skinning imo ... the crit is nice, but the survivability is better ... however, there are those on these forums that disagree, so take it with a grain of salt.

depending on the lvl you are pvp'ing, +5 hit to boots is not necessary

rogues are overdone, but are the best to pvp with...which is why they're overdone. do a rogue, keep your pally for pve tanking.

I believe the vendor bought mail pants have more armor than haliscan but im not 100% sure... also why does everyone forget their Voice Amplification Modulator :O

Bankofkobzz said:
I believe the vendor bought mail pants have more armor than haliscan but im not 100% sure... also why does everyone forget their Voice Amplification Modulator :O

Haven't seen one around, hope to get it eventually. The vendor pants do have more armor but I tried to attach the +40 rugged and couldn't so I went with Haliscan.

lol I love level one twinks, use to run a level One Twink Private Server =3

For the Voice Amp Mod - you'll need to spam trade for a couple of days (at least that's my experience) and when you find someone ... you hold on tight to them! Or just make 5-6 at that time.

I do the same for the AQ40 enchants

Users who are viewing this thread