US My last minute f2p character

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
Just wanted to say thanks to those who gave me links and insight on what I needed to get done before my account went inactive :) I leveled and got most of the gear I could before it went down, the missing gear atm is the blue bg crate gear, which I made sure to have 3x enchants for those slots for whenever I fill them.

Again thank you to those who helped!
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/homerjayxd

And ring of precision, nice!

Have fun @Hotpocketx
It's a whole new world to explore at lvl 20. Life is slower at 20 and you get to see detail in landscapes and go places u wouldn't normally visit if u just power level or end game grind.
Hope u enjoy it!
Oh, and if u have any OCD like me, there's only so long u can put up with unchanted pieces and then ur like, ah f$€# it, I'm sub'ing for a month to sort out my chants and $hit - lol.:p

If I had to choose one character to go F2P with, I'd either go Hunter or Druid. I personally just roll hunter, but a Druid is nice because it caters to range dps/melee dps/healer specs if you ever get the itch to play them. Plus FC'ing.

i was thinking just using a rare qual bg ring, probably would be better than the argas ring, no?
The rare quality bg ring is ilvl 28, whereas the ring or argas is ilvl 32. To be completely honest the difference won't be much if any at all...but if you're not subbed...what else are ya gonna do between pops? Get your ass over to Ashenvale and pick up the ring ya lazy bastard. :p

The rare quality bg ring is ilvl 28, whereas the ring or argas is ilvl 32. To be completely honest the difference won't be much if any at all...but if you're not subbed...what else are ya gonna do between pops? Get your ass over to Ashenvale and pick up the ring ya lazy bastard. :p
i meant stat wise at the time haha, i have the rock's for ilvl set x)

i meant stat wise at the time haha, i have the rock's for ilvl set x)
Sweet! You're lookin great man. I'm actually doing the same you did now haha. GM GAVE me 7 days to farm gold for a token...great guys in main's guild gave me enough to make up for what i lacked...got 30 days to deck toons out and maybe farm enough for another token. Bought SHIT tons of Problem solving necks and the rock rings lol.

Users who are viewing this thread