My idea of a Tier List (Don't Flame)

Bracketeer

Legend
I know this may meet with some hate rants / flames / arguments starting, but in my head i naturally create a tier list for any game I'm playing at the time. It's a way for me to sort out high priority targets in Arenas and BGs. If you disagree, which is strongly welcomed, please comment.

(WSG)
DPS Top Tier
-----------------------
-Hunter (All Specs) : Low skill cap, high burst, a lot of mobility and a significant amount of control.
-Sublety Rogue : High Burst, a lot of control offered in a big fight, and a lot of Survival options.
-Feral Druid : Average Damage with a ton of utility on the side. Bit of a learning curve.
-Arcane Mage : High mobility and burst combined makes the Arcane Mage a strong contender for the best caster DPS at F2P 20.
-Retribution Paladin : High Burst and most likely the most survivability out of any DPS class, packed together with a bit of control.
-Arms Warrior : A lot of burst damage and control through diminishing heals. Excels in 1v1 situation, and excels in taking out healers in big fights.

DPS Mid Tier
-----------------------
-Affliction Lock : Decent damage and the best survival out of any other Lock spec, Aff Locks won't be taken down nearly as fast in larger battles, and
-Fire Mage : Less mobility than the other specs, but makes up for it in pure burst from afar.
- Enhancement Shaman : A lot of Burst and a bit more control than a Fury, offering a ranged interrupt. Can also self-heal, making survival a bit of a breeze.
-Demonology Lock : A bit of CC and a bit of DPS makes the Demo Lock an all-around caster that can win a lot of 1v1 fights, but is limited in large scale skirmishes.
-Fury Warrior : Mediocre damage and some control in slowing anyone and everyone near you by 50%. This is really a game changer, but often neglected by the community.
-Frost Mage : Few and far between, Frost mages are the red headed step children of the mage specs. Offers a lot of control and some decent damage.
-Discipline Priest : More Damage and healing than Shadow at 20, and a bit more useful than Holy Priests, the Disc Priest is IMHO the best Priest spec in any role.

DPS Low Tier (Not really all that viable.)
----------------------
-Balance Druid : High Skill cap and generally low damage makes the balance druid quite rare, but when played correctly, they're noticeable powerhouses.
-Destruction Lock : The placement is debatable, but I don't think anything about this spec stacks up nearly enough to be Mid Tier.
-Shadow Priest : Most of the time ends up pocket healing, as the Spriest doesn't do enough damage to make it count. Mind Flay is the only thing I can see as a reason to play one.
-Elemental Shaman : Same exact reason as a Spriest, the Ele Sham has generally low damage and will most likely end up pocket healing. Instead of Mind Flay, Earthbind. (Which all Shaman have.)
-Assassination Rogue : No Improved Ambush / Shadowstep makes a rogue almost useless, other than sap, which all specs offer. Can dish out more damage than Combat, though.
-Combat Rogue : Utterly useless, offering little to no reason to play over the other specs at all. Completely out-classed.

If this comes to good ends, I'll make another list based on Healers / Flag Carriers.

-Hunter (All Specs) : Low skill cap
hate to be picky, but not quite true. Whilst hunters have a very low skill floor (the skill it takes for them to be viable), they have a high skill cap (the skill it takes to play them to their full potential.
~Zaxxo

I don't agree with your list at all. glhf

Balance druid on the bottom?

Balance hits like a tank (especially when critting). Just need to know how to play the class. Im getting 600-750 crits often. Full dots do about 400 or so damage from cycle. Its super duper fun. Best part is, you have heals which IMO arnt that terrible. You can just DPS and then heal if needed. Bal druids, ok somewhat squishy, but no where near not viable.

Not that I doubt it at all, It's just i didn't see a ton in my time playing f2p to take notice to any great ones. I've seen a few topping the damage or at least in top 5, but not enough for me to think they're able to 1v1 confidently. Point taken, and i'll be on the lookout. Like i said, high skill cap means that there aren't a ton of people playing it in the first place.

Revamp it in mop, jealers top, need 3v1 to take em
THen bal/feral's, hunters, mages, locks/spriests are so near the bottom, as to be unviable cept in arena/10 man premades

I agree with arms warriors doing nice dmg and making a healer's life annoying, but I disagree with the "excel at 1v1" part. We don't really excel at all at the 1v1 section, due to us having no CC besides PH. Without PH you are really shooting yourself in the foot. Against healers? The only viable one is maybe a pally, and they are hard to kill alone. Without PH priests, druids, and shammys will kite you to death in a 1v1 scenario. Fury warriors have "mediocre" damage? I also disagree with that. Fury warriors do decent damage and like you said, PH can/is a game changer in some instances, and seeing how we are at the moment more of a support class fury is much more viable over arms because you can bring more to the table. Sure mortal strike is nice, but do you honestly think they will stand there and let you swing at them? No, they will do their best to stay away from you and dot/range attack you until you're dead, because there is no way to slow them down. But like everyone said, once mop comes out this information is no longer valid anyways.

lmao you tryin to say on how u see not actually playing them like durrrr this is the f2p bracket of course you aren't gonna see any good ones like ..... you trippin

Users who are viewing this thread