My Hardcore F2P Account Journey

Should I ban Divine Shield + Hearthstone?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why everyone on Moon Guard has the Singing Sunflower, but then of course my hc char needs it too.

wow150623.jpg

Thought I'd join in on the fun and start my hardcore F2P journey! Currently playing a Druid on the Bleeding Hollow server, I sadly missed the character needing to be on Moon Guard but a few others in the armory were on different servers so I hope it's not a big deal.

My current name in-game is Kredronhc and I'm on Bleeding Hollow for my frist attempt, my battle tag is KredronHC#1871 and my xpoff tag is KredronHC

I'm looking forward to updating my process along the way and learning more about F2P as I go! (especially deathless) alot of trial and error nut I'm up for the challenge!

More a suggestion than a requirement, just more fun if you can see and interact with other hardcore f2ps, especially if you are using @Brihan’s addon.

GL on your journey!
Yes I'm going to definitely have to get in contact with him for the addon, hopefully within the next day or so!

How did you solo Ahune for "Ice the Frost Lord" Achievement? I entered slave pens, but there is no event?
That's my fault, I have to get rid of that character because that was grouped, I had a brain fart going for holiday achievements...

Got "the Diplomat" title today and best friends with all tillers. While standing in Outland Shattrath, my internet fucked up.
But when I came back after about an hour, I was at Shattrath graveyard. No idea what happend.
I was standing next to the flight master, when I got disconnected. Strange.
Shit happens.

Got "the Diplomat" title today and best friends with all tillers. While standing in Outland Shattrath, my internet fucked up.
But when I came back after about an hour, I was at Shattrath graveyard. No idea what happend.
I was standing next to the flight master, when I got disconnected. Strange.
Shit happens.
Do you have a death in your statistics from it? I have been dc/d and placed in strange places before as well

During legion I was playing a lvl 30 shaman when I was dc/d inrfd. when I reconnected I was standing in scarlet monastary but the dk legion class hall version it was super strange.

Users who are viewing this thread