PTR My goodbye thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

666 god
The next time you quit, may I suggest you to do it in a way that doesnt violate like thirteen rules of ours. Thank You!
Hello, everyone I would like to say it has been a nice run with this website dradform everytime you fc your shit af don't even comment about me playing 29s because your just as bad you used to play 29s all the time.

To the new aged hippie fggts like chops, ohti, etc, you are all niggreos suck my dick bitch.

Light you get the dick rider award of the year.

To the new head admin, fuck you and your bullshit no way I am going to put up with your shit whore.

Keeping it real this site isn't even worth it any more.

Peace, I'll be out there in the bracket just not on this shit site.

Go check out an AA meeting.

Wow this post hit me hard. When I say "hit me hard" I actually mean I couldn't give a flying fuck and I'm just here for the drama.......plus I dinged 30 on my 29 warrior with caverndeep trudgers :(

Honestly I haven't played BFA since it's pretty trash endgame and I dont feel like getting in it now just waiting on classic to release tbh

Hello, everyone I would like to say it has been a nice run with this website dradform everytime you fc your shit af don't even comment about me playing 29s because your just as bad you used to play 29s all the time.

To the new aged hippie fggts like chops, ohti, etc, you are all niggreos suck my dick bitch.

Light you get the dick rider award of the year.

To the new head admin, fuck you and your bullshit no way I am going to put up with your shit whore.

Keeping it real this site isn't even worth it any more.

Peace, I'll be out there in the bracket just not on this shit site.

If you're going to leave, why leave with negativity?
One of the most cowardly things someone could do is to have their final words & run away with them.

This is the internet: why are you so upset over the comments others have made, to the point it resulted in you talking shit and leaving? Like, c'mon now...dont let some strangers hurt your feelings.

If you're going to leave, why leave with negativity?
One of the most cowardly things someone could do is to have their final words & run away with them.

This is the internet: why are you so upset over the comments others have made, to the point it resulted in you talking shit and leaving? Like, c'mon now...dont let some strangers hurt your feelings.
You should see all the losers that block me then talk shit behind a block. Haha, they are the most cowardly on the planet!

Neon, everyone on this forum is damaged, and that's fine. It's a problem when you don't acknowledge that you're damaged, or when you don't know that others are damaged. When you 'get it', it becomes a lot easier to take peoples 'shit'. It also takes away the incentive to post shit.

Chops trolls you because it works every time, eg. this thread. Better to not respond, even if you see red in real life lolol.

Life's better when you're not a fruitloop, and can read others well, and have shitloads of money.

"SANIT IF UR WATCHING FUCK YUUU!!!"
I like the forethought you put into that xD
That was my first time ever sharing the battlefield with him. Only reason I streamed it was because he literally was on the forums talking shit earlier that day. Ended up getting canned again & again

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Please don't lie like Voc did and please actually leave, it's obvious your time spent on the site hasn't been too productive. I do hope you find what you're looking for though, best of luck man.

It's better to disappear silently into the night than to set up expectations with this sort of bullshit thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread