My Gear and bags are gone!

shenshuli

Veteran
So I've been using my lvl 9 rogue to do AH right now and this morning I logged in to find all my gear gone and my bags and items in those bags are all gone.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I have an authenticator and gold is still there, just all my battleground stuff is gone. All my food, flasks, everything.

Unfortunately sub Level 10 Blizz won't do shit to help you. That's why I originally started Twinking 10 (Bank alts). And you're positive you didn't get hacked and maybe you got on and interrupted them in process of ganking your shit?

Well she was 19 until xpac. I have the sms and authenticator In place. So I have to assume no, not hacked. They did not touch the gold either. The password is to hard to guess and updated frequently as well.

I tried that. It did not change anything. Thanks for the suggestion. As far as the hacking thing, those items would have been in the recover deleted items option if they would have been deleted, at least I think.

It is acting more like a coding error where that gear does not exist anymore.

When I look it up on the armory, the gear shows, but is un clickable and says update character.

Just more weird than anything..

If it's a coding error, it's highly unlikely you'd be the only victim, meaning you'd be having AH nerds screaming about their bank alts, BMAH alts, other cross server toons etc. etc. as well.

My advise, treat it as a hacking case and see if you can get Blizzard to get you your stuff back.

Out of curiosity, have you researched your issue? I mean, in terms of hacks against accounts with authenticators. Did you receive any email notifications about a password reset or anything like that?

I have looked and seen nothing so far. I've checked for verbiage related to the issue and nothing.
I have to assume if it was a hacker, the items would be in deleted items. Not there. Also, you think they would have sent the million in gold first, over deleting 10 25silver piece.

I have looked and seen nothing so far. I've checked for verbiage related to the issue and nothing.
I have to assume if it was a hacker, the items would be in deleted items. Not there. Also, you think they would have sent the million in gold first, over deleting 10 25silver piece.

Since you already did the whole disable all addons thing, try re-install the game. Could be corrupted game files (I wouldn't see how, but at least you did everything on your part then).

Also, they would have emptied my two personal banks of cash as well.
[doublepost=1607376739,1607376689][/doublepost]Moved all wtf files. Reinstalled.
[doublepost=1607376830][/doublepost]I have a video of all my gear as I explained my set up. So will see.
[doublepost=1607377588][/doublepost]I don't think it really matters anymore at 9, but the history of the friends from this forum. That is what sucks.
The people I played with when I got a piece, I remember that.

The fight I won when it mattered and the help from members when I was working on a profession.

So I've been using my lvl 9 rogue to do AH right now and this morning I logged in to find all my gear gone and my bags and items in those bags are all gone.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I have an authenticator and gold is still there, just all my battleground stuff is gone. All my food, flasks, everything.

@shenshuli UR GEAR WAS YUMMY !

Users who are viewing this thread