My First Video

Darkchewie

2014 & 2015 TC Champion
I recently downloaded the Wegame recorder and recorded a BG. There was 3-4 Bloodlust Rep, 1 Prodigy, and 1 Meat Puppet on Ally side I believe. It was a long BG, it tied 0-0 at the end of time; The ending totally makes up for it though.

I play in the Ruin battlegroup so you might see yourself in one of my videos :D

youtube.com/darkasajj

I use windows media player to edit so it isn't amazing, but not too bad in my opinion.

I split the first BG into 3 segments, first 2 are up, finale is incoming and the ending is sick.

-Dark

That was actually kind of boring. That song was cool in the beginning, but i couldn't be enticed to watch past a few minutes.

Also, we have very different tastes in UI's.

Yea i would have to agree with it being boring due to the fact that the BG went the entire time length. If anything just check out part 3 once it uploads and skip to the ending.

hehe i love dominos :D But tbh i barely look at my UI, i know the keybinds that I use, and mostly I have healbot customized for everything I need.

That's another thing, Healbot.

I don't guess I can kill you for using it, but if I had to heal with it on I'd pass out from boredom...

Eh it makes my healing superior, that's why I use it.

Darklumiya said:
Eh it makes my healing superior, that's why I use it.

The pros:

-It makes healing superior (to an extent)

The cons:

-Doesn't take skill to use

-No fun at all

-Its like having an npc in a bg

-Its a bot

Eh skill is a rare occurance for healing at the 19 level period. Just have to react fast and get your heals off; That's why I like Healbot. I can make sure my raid stays alive. If its considered less skillful, then oh well, its works best for me and I like it. As a high end raider myself, all top healers at 80 use either grid or healbot, so I don't see how I can't use it at 19 as well.

-Dark

You could have made that whole thing 3 minutes, because not to be rude or anything it wasn't the most "Exciting" video in the world :)

Yep i agree, i'm gonna have to edit better next time.

I suggest a darker theme for your youtube and different text colors for your BACKGROUNDS Because RED text ontop of a RED background makes REALLY HARD TO SEE.

There are more advantages to healing the "conventional" way, it just takes much longer to reach the same effectiveness over using Healbot or any related addons. Movement becomes less fluid (I find) when you use Healbot, it's worth the time learning how to heal without it imo, especially if you are in a mobile role.

Users who are viewing this thread