my christmas present to this bracket.

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
Adderall, you come to your senses realizing you accomplished everything that didn't pertain to what you initially wanted to accomplish. Good stuff.

adderall is 4 tweakers

dont sleep alot or eat alot, thats wat ppl on meth say too. prob cuz adderall does irreversible neurological dmg unlike the damage on scoreboards

Last edited by a moderator:
adderall is 4 tweakers

dont sleep alot or eat alot, thats wat ppl on meth say too. prob cuz adderall does irreversible neurological dmg unlike the damage on scoreboards

I'm glad you're finally giving it up man.

#respect

-Idiote

Why is everyone acting like adderall is a bad thing? rofl

its definately not a good thing. using it often/regularly will most definately have a negative effect on the brain mainly dopamine regulation even if you got adhd but you've probably done your research

Right, because it's supposedly a good thing? Smh.

Just because it can be abused and has some temporary side effects, it works properly for people who should be taking it. It's like oxycodone; it has the potential to be abused, but is safe when taken in controlled doses for people who actually need it. Idk why you all have some vendetta against ADHD drugs

Just because it can be abused and has some temporary side effects, it works properly for people who should be taking it. It's like oxycodone; it has the potential to be abused, but is safe when taken in controlled doses for people who actually need it. Idk why you all have some vendetta against ADHD drugs

its definately not a good thing. using it often/regularly will most definately have a negative effect on the brain mainly dopamine regulation even if you got adhd but you've probably done your research

Thank you.

I'd like to see a credible source or two supporting the claim that it's bad for people who actually need it...

the problem is that its prescribed in cases where its not 100% necessary like adhd. if you have a disease causing you to fall asleep at random times uncontrollably then yea understandable. chronic pain is much more common than narcolepsy, as theres so many different origins of it. pain meds dont alter dopaminergic/serotonergic function to the same degree amphetamines such as adderall do, besides maybe heroin lol thats a different problem though

the problem is that its prescribed in cases where its not 100% necessary like adhd. if you have a disease causing you to fall asleep at random times uncontrollably then yea understandable. chronic pain is much more common than narcolepsy, as theres so many different origins of it. pain meds dont alter dopaminergic/serotonergic function to the same degree amphetamines such as adderall do, besides maybe heroin lol thats a different problem though

I'd like to see a credible source or two supporting the claim that it's bad for people who actually need it...

I'll gladly leave knowing more on this topic if you can help me there...

naw ill let you research it yourself. the knowledge i have gathered on drugs is an extensive one that has become an accumulation of overall what I've looked up already for a paper i did for school a long time ago/researching drugs to know what i wanna stay away from/not try. i just wouldnt be taking addy's for anything but some serious medical impairment(i haven't seen adhd as something id classify in this either, although they give em out for it). 2 much risk if u ask me but thats all ima say

Say no more, Jetlife. Daga is just out looking for trouble. He's part of the new generation of pill poppers: molly poppin, gettin "turnt up", sippin on syrup, ect. It's a shame really, I wish more young folk would look up to real role models like Ganady Triple "G" Golovkin, Larry Fitzgerald and Payton Manning, to name a few. Not Miley Cyrus, Two Chainz, Rick Ross, ect.

Just my two cents on the subject, anyway.

-Idiote

Users who are viewing this thread