My back..... my neck...... my rings and thats it?

Are there enchants for the other slots at 100? Leveled up LW on my huntard for the leg enchants, but seems the gear ilvl is too high? WTF?
Yes there are Enchants for your other slots at 100, as long as you don't mind never exceeding iLvL 600 on any slot with exception to Helm and Trinkets (the only 2 slots not Enchantable at any level). So you could in theory have a Helm and both Trinkets + Neck, Cloak, Weapon(s) and both Rings of iLvLs exceeding 700 while the rest of your gear is stuck at 600 so you can enchant it. Why you ask, Blizzard logic.

Part of the fun i get from this game is min/maxing my toons. personalization and customizing my toons in every other bracket either while I'm leveling or on xp off toons adds another layer of fun for me. why wouldn't blizz want this at max level?
Their comment on why they removed the Profession specific Enchants/Embossments and why at level 100 we can't enchant most of our gear any more was that they wanted Players to enjoy the game and not feel forced to have X on Y ending up being the "cookie cutter" builds. The irony is that after 10 years those idiots at Blizzard still can't figure out that no matter how "simple" they make the game there will ALWAYS be Players min/maxing and setting their characters up with the FOTM cookie cutter builds. The best saying I've ever heard about WoW is valid for this topic:

"Better get it done today because Blizz will find some stupid reason to remove it tomorrow."

That's it. There are no "true" profession benefits any more. Especially at end game. Blizzard changed that in 6.0 so players could choose what they wanted instead of what was "best". For game play, I suppose it was a good move. It really nerfed a lot of professions that made gold. But it also allowed for more innovated play.

Nope, they work for all item levels. The Nitro Boost on my ilevel 700+ belt works just fine.

=^]
Well alrighty then, guess I'll have to check that out when my Eng toon gets to 100 and has higher than iLvL 600 items. I'll be damn happy if it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread