My 70 Rogue

Pretty close to bis I guess.
Missing boots, rings and an oh. Bracers and belt could also be exchanged unless you're purposely going a bit stam heavy.
If you're curious as to what pieces you're missing check my signature :)

I wasnt playing for 2 years on my char :p
At the point where i was playing the most (wotlk and cata with this char) i had completly bis gear.
im working on my last pieces atm and watched ur guide.
sad to see that these low lvl items scaling that hard in arena :/

sad to see that these low lvl items scaling that hard in arena :/
Why is that sad? As I see it, gearing at 70 has never been more interesting than it is now. Imagine every single item from 1-70 being potentially viable, and you've got no way of testing the scaling of items other than actually obtaining them and bringing them into a game. Not only does this mean an insane amount of bis possibilities for each slot, but it also means you have insane versatility in terms of builds. The build in my guide is pretty offensive (borderline glass cannon), but with so many possibilities you could make any build you want to.
Maybe I'm biased because I took part in finding out what the new bis items were. Maybe it seems more boring when you're just told beforehand; this and this item is the best.

But hey, we could have easily missed something. Maybe the real bis item in some slot has yet to be discovered. It's likely with so many possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do you think the ribsplitter of agility or the Blade of the Unrequited is BIS? You are logged out with dagger on armory.

Users who are viewing this thread