My 39BiS Twink Warrior

Validoz

K.I.N.G
This is currently my Warrior. He is BiS if your thinking im missing anything let me know.
Trinkets of course there is a list of them I dont wanna get into.
Got any questions why i picked what i did feel free to ask.
https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...EqooDY04tCzMnDAjWDSncDkVuzx1tNjoErJAk0U5CEiTS

This is your most basic balance set.
I got 2 helms 2legs each with 100HP and 8STR.
I switch between gear and enchants depending if im getting pocket healed or not.

Little Sneak peak of my Warlock
https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...we8DAe8DQsEDkkSzx1kTi4HNtAMc1jdBzQRMuVSFF8HMQ

Interesting build. Seems like you value agi alot since you're taking that neck over Gazlowe's Charm but no Tigerstrike Mantle? Fleshhide Shoulders beat Flintrocks unless you really undervalue stam. Not sure why you'd pick Archon over the Scarlet Chespiece, or Unearthed Bands over Crushridge Bindings. Gloves of Holy Might are horrible compared to the god tier Gauntlets of Divinity, and Legguards of the Vault get beat out by Scarlet Leggings. Lastly Black Ogre Kickers over Bear greens. Here's my template for 39 Warrior as a reference.

Last edited:
I'm building a similar warlock, got all the gear except underworld bands. You're going super glass cannon and low mana tho. I went with robe of magi, necromancer leggings, deathmage sash and scarlet dagger instead of the pure dmg. I have similar amount of spells dmg but about 200-300 more hp and mana, I'm running solo tho if you got a healer the glass cannon could work.

Interesting build. Seems like you value agi alot since you're taking that neck over Gazlowe's Charm but no Tigerstrike Mantle? Fleshhide Shoulders beat Flintrocks unless you really undervalue stam. Not sure why you'd pick Archon over the Scarlet Chespiece, or Unearthed Bands over Crushridge Bindings. Gloves of Holy Might are horrible compared to the god tier Gauntlets of Divinity, and Legguards of the Vault get beat out by Scarlet Leggings. Lastly Black Ogre Kickers over Bear greens. Here's my template for 39 Warrior as a reference.

The set i linked is a stable balance set need to add +200more hp from head and leg chants which puts me at 2.3kHP~ I get more crit which warriors need the most for adding AGI items. Stacking stam isnt a thing people should do imo sure you get high HP but how hard are you even hitting. I value STR and Crit more then stam. My neck and the Gazlowes charm was a rough choice to pick but i went with mine for abit agi and some stam. Archon has more STR. Unearthed Bear way more dmg on them. Gloves of holy might is bis for warriors 1% Crit and 20AP is stupid OP people who over look this doesnt play warrior enough. Legguards of Vault gives u almost 1% Crit and you get abit more HP. 9/9 Bear boots i like is for more STR.
[doublepost=1573434976,1573434822][/doublepost]
I'm building a similar warlock, got all the gear except underworld bands. You're going super glass cannon and low mana tho. I went with robe of magi, necromancer leggings, deathmage sash and scarlet dagger instead of the pure dmg. I have similar amount of spells dmg but about 200-300 more hp and mana, I'm running solo tho if you got a healer the glass cannon could work.

Lol yea I love glass cannon warlocks makes the skill cap alot harder imo. Dont need mana for warlock key is Stam and SP. 200-300HP im okay without having im gonna push for 297Shadow spell power xD which is gonna be nuts. Got quite afew ppl wanting to play over on my server so ill be fine and have good support.

You don't value stam... K
Real question is why do you value stam more then everything else?
[doublepost=1573482668,1573482610][/doublepost]
finally someone with the same warlock build as mine
Warlock build like that will 3 dot and kill someone ez lol. Good taste my friend

I mean is it even worth going into? I've seen alot of warriors who thought they were rogues. It doesn't go well. By all means go out in your leather glass cannon setup. I guarantee you will be wanting more hp and armor.
[doublepost=1573498088,1573487841][/doublepost]Even for glass cannon Arachnid Gloves of the Tiger beat Gloves of Holy Might outright - you'll get 1% crit from that 10 agi as well as dodge, armor and +10 NR to boot. And again, how are you going for so much agi and not taking Tigerstrike Mantle? Your own build rules seem inconsistent.

I mean is it even worth going into? I've seen alot of warriors who thought they were rogues. It doesn't go well. By all means go out in your leather glass cannon setup. I guarantee you will be wanting more hp and armor.
[doublepost=1573498088,1573487841][/doublepost]Even for glass cannon Arachnid Gloves of the Tiger beat Gloves of Holy Might outright - you'll get 1% crit from that 10 agi as well as dodge, armor and +10 NR to boot. And again, how are you going for so much agi and not taking Tigerstrike Mantle? Your own build rules seem inconsistent.

All my Agi items come with STR with it and those Arachnid gloves idk what data base ur looking at ther are straight trash in current classic.. How much exp do u even have in twinks?? Prios are STR > AGI = STAM. So going with a bear cloak is the correct way not a raw agi cloak.. Gloves holy might if you wher to put stats on them would be 20AGI 10STR SOLID PAIR. You must not have twinked much. I stand by my choice i rather have alot more Crit and AP then 400HP.. Use the correct data base when you build your classic twinks btw.

Lol @ questioning my experience, how many movies of your 39 warrior have you produced? BTW your build has ~30 more AP and 1.5% more crit than mine, if you really like AP you could have a lot more though. Trading 400 hp for 30 ap and 1.5% crit would be like taking 15 str and 1.5% crit over 40 stam.

Last edited:
Lol @ questioning my experience, how many movies of your 39 warrior have you produced? BTW your build has ~30 more AP and 1.5% more crit than mine, if you really like AP you could have a lot more though. Trading 400 hp for 30 ap and 1.5% crit would be like taking 15 str and 1.5% crit over 40 stam.

Lol i dont need to produce wow movies to be good.. Rather have 30ap and 1.5%crit still over 40stam.. Stam isnt everything once you half twinks learn that the better you will get. I have more exp on warriors then you do on any class and bracket.

Look man if you want to die on that hill more power to ya. There's no reason to start assuming you're going to win some arbatrary pissing contest though. 'Half twink' lol ok whatever floats your boat. I'm sure I and all the other half twinks who would prefer 40 stam will get stomped by real twinks...

Look man if you want to die on that hill more power to ya. There's no reason to start assuming you're going to win some arbatrary pissing contest though. 'Half twink' lol ok whatever floats your boat. I'm sure I and all the other half twinks who would prefer 40 stam will get stomped by real twinks...
His build maximizes graveyard uptime. You wouldn't understand.

If your gonna stam stack might as well play FC.. More stam doesnt mean your gonna live longer only way you die is being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. If 3 People jump on you with No CDs or Consumes you will die regardless.
[doublepost=1573573454,1573573393][/doublepost]
His build maximizes graveyard uptime. You wouldn't understand.
Lol I wouldnt probly get to see Graveyard very often got to many people supporting me.

Hello there^^

Iv never played warrior, nor do I intend to, but this is a very interesting build. Your OP invites questions, so here are mine:)

-Is this as a group/with pocket healer or your general queue build regardless of grouped or solo?

-Somewhere in the posts here you write "Str>Agi=Stam".

You have:
Archon Chestpiece
+12 str
+12 stam

If compared with:
Quillward Harness
+8 Strength
+19 Agility

The difference (with Agi=Stam) becomes: + 7agi/stam vs 4strenght. You value strenght so much higher (75%) over agi/stam? (You have 50% 50% leather/mail so Im ignoring the armor part of the equation)

Hello there^^

Iv never played warrior, nor do I intend to, but this is a very interesting build. Your OP invites questions, so here are mine:)

-Is this as a group/with pocket healer or your general queue build regardless of grouped or solo?

-Somewhere in the posts here you write "Str>Agi=Stam".

You have:
Archon Chestpiece
+12 str
+12 stam

If compared with:
Quillward Harness
+8 Strength
+19 Agility

The difference (with Agi=Stam) becomes: + 7agi/stam vs 4strenght. You value strenght so much higher (75%) over agi/stam? (You have 50% 50% leather/mail so Im ignoring the armor part of the equation)

The set of armor linked on the post is the general build me going in with someone or a solo que.
Its not exactly STR>AGI=Stam. Im looking to keep that build abit more balance for solo running so the stam would help.
The Quilward Harness is very nice but i need to play with it and the chest piece i put in this build for when i get pocket healed https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...k1E4qBhSKA2NOLQszJwwI1g1Fbg4FfI8UiTY6ECTREiTS. Leather and Mail doesnt matter much in pvp. Its like even 60 warriors would pick up mail or leather stats over the plate just to make sure the stats they want are secured.

Hey can you link me your 39 Warrior gear and possibly build? Appreciate it

Hey can you link me your 39 Warrior gear and possibly build? Appreciate it

I just go with the DPS Axe spec build on the BiS list.

Users who are viewing this thread