My 24 Hunter.

KyleAndrew

Legend
please be nice
<

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/D%c3%a9vil/simple

9/10.

You'd need 1 more hit for your 5% hitcap (not sure how you can get that though, not a pro at 24 hunts) and then I believe Petrolspill Legs are BiS. Oh and don't forget professions. As a hunter I think Eng and Herb(or Skinning) would be better, since Parachute Cloak is very nifty.

Edit- Actually I guess the hit isn't nessecary unless there's other 24s on the other team.

Hmm

I think 6.5/10 or 7/10

1) need agm
<

2) Boot enchant should be speed

3) Cape needs to be a cloak of bandit

4) need BOA's

5)Need another charged gear of the monkey

6(opion) Talents (Player) i would rather be able to run longer than to use steady shot faster if you ask me

7(opion) Talents (Pet) Get a spider and you want the speed because if a rogue or a FC is running your pet can speed and trap them

Hope this helpped bud
<

1. AGM

2. Inherited Insignia of the Horde

3. Double Perfect Charged Gears, either 10 Agility, or 7/6 Monkey (The ones you have now are 6/7)

4. Minor Speed to boots

5. Ashen Gloves give more Crit + Agility, worth more than the stam from toughened leather

6. Perfect bracers, either 9 Agility, or 6/5 Monkey (The ones you have now are 5/6)

7. Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate

8. Parachute Cloak with 12 Agi on it

9. Stained Shadowcraft Cap

10. Spider for pet

For the issue of hit cap, I made a wowhead profile of what I believe to be a bis hunter which focus's are

1. Reaching Hit Cap

2. Agi + Crit

3. Stam

4. Etc

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33517937

(Just imagine the bracers are 9 Agility, also changes to Spec are included)

As for professions, maxed Engineering and Skinning for bis, and keep a pair of the Gnomish Rocket Boots with Cat's Swiftness in your bag to have also.

Overall: 6.0

Hope this helps, gl on getting bis
<

Xar only problem was that i think you might need some different stam agil legs if there is any BECAUSE only 1,600? i know 19 thinks with more without stam set on and if you lose hitrating to beg back to 5% use a potion to soft-cap it back up

But it is up to you would you wanna be *Hard-cap* and more crit or survival

Personally most would go with crit and hard-cap but for me it's survival

Other wise very nice Xar
<

The way I thought of this was really in a premade setting (Which is where I hope the 20-24 bracket is heading tbh), where 1. You'll have buffs such as kings, fort, and rum as the basic few. So while the base is a bit low, with the normal buffs you should have you would be fine. 2. While its a bit more hit than needed, I made it in mind of the Night Elf racial also.

I agree if the set was aiming for more of a Survival set I'd have changed a few things as well however, which might include double monkey rings instead of agi, the stam/agi legs (Which the name of escapes me ATM), brawler gloves, monkey bracers and so on.

I have no 85's so the helm isn't possible ATM.

But I will look into the gear you put on the model

Thanks for the help guys!

- Devil

Users who are viewing this thread