My 19 Rogue needs help!

You need a few upgrades, but it looks pretty close to me.

I would change:

Your shoulders, get the other BoA ones with hit

Wrist to the ones from shadowfang keep, the crit is really good and 5 more stam

Cloak to the random dungeon bandit ones, 4 more crit.

Gloves to foremans gloves, they give expertise which helps on gouge and when attacking from the front.

Legs I would get smelting pants from deadmines, they will add 4 more crit

If you get the other BoA shoulders i would change your belt to the Random dungeon bandit cloak, for 5 more crit also.

Also get the seal of argas ring to repace one of yours, its better then either depending on how you want to gear.

Get some throat piercing daggers for a thrown weapon also, daggers fire quicker to stop bandages and they have 2 agility.

sounds like a lot, but most of it you can do while waiting for the queue to pop for WSG.

Most of all have fun.

oops, I forgot, grab Rumsy black label rum if you can also, its cheap and will give 150 more hit points. Use those every time you die.

Those gear changes should have you close to 500 ap, and more then 30% crit. Also if you max your professions the haste from herbing is huge and the extra cit from mining might have you closer to 40% by the time your done.

crit is actually from skinning and the thrown weapon is called [item]Throat Piercers[/item]

Quelfep said:
crit is actually from skinning and the thrown weapon is called [item]Throat Piercers[/item]

Sorry about that, yeah skinning is best, must be getting late here.

I hate not being hit capped, isnt there another ranged weapon horde side with one hit rating on it?

Doesnt Bow of Ire have hit? or am i thinking wrongly?

OK I found the bow you need, its from a chain in hilsbarad so you will need to check it out on wowhead. Its called Crossbow of the twice-slain. At least I hope its obtainable, all the info seemed updated. Being hit capped is one of the most important factors, especially on a rogue.

Also lynx boots are BiS for sub rogues, the agility bonus add quite a bit of crit, so it just about evens itself out and the AP gained makes it the best.

Sharper said:
Keeshan's Bow has +1 hit. Quest reward is bow, a ring with +str and +hit, or dagger with +3 hit and other stats.

[item]keeshan's bow[/item] <-PvE warrior or nonthrown warrior, hit for hunter

[item]keeshan's dagger[/item] <-rogue

[item]bravo company signet[/item] <-melee

extra reward:[item]keeshan's bandana[/item] <-caster tank

notoriousthf said:
I have plans on making one, but just for lols.

Im sure you will fill your enemies with many LoLs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread