My 110 Dk twink for PvE in BFA

Gearhead

Veteran
So here I am, about 5 hours into my 110 blood dk project and I've successfully walked into MOTHERLOAD and cleared the entire dungeon solo in only about 25 minutes. I died a couple times bc I was testing my limits on trash but the bosses were easy as hell. I'm going to be gearing this toon up to sell leveling runs for bfa and legion. Any idea what I could charge?

Here's a link to my armory, if you guys have questions feel free to ask away.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/arthas/Wrecked

Sim dps on single target right now is 3650, actual numbers are around 3.2k. I am practicality invincible but I do lack damage. Wondering if a dh might be better...

How are you in Bgs?I have a blood DK lvl 99 and planning to lvl her to a 110 twink but not sure how good they are in Pvp

If the bracket is 110-109 then it would probably struggle as u can be like 298 odd rare drops at lv109 I believe.

The island expedition is best way to level the neck piece, this is an interesting one as in a years time the catch up mechanic on necklace should be very nice for a lv110 but at start it’s going to be savage once you run out of quests.

For pvp 115 probably best, u still get legendary bonuses and you have access to island expedition to lv your neckpiece fast.

I think it’s better to boost as 2 twinks this expansion on BFA.

If you have tank and dps, someone to hold aggro while another AOE dps’ them down I think the dungeon would go a lot fast with both doing 4K+ damage compared to normal 500-1k damage of leveling Alts lol

So today I made another step forward. I finished Nazmir, and unfortunately I only got a 280 piece, but I did start my scroll quests for my 295 helm. As far as Island expeditions go, I can run those all day long. I have them unlocked on my main. My neck is level 10 now. What should I be focusing on after I get my 295 head? Mythic Antorus?

Mythic Antorus Gear can titanforge up to 290 i believe. Don't quote me on that though. However Mythic antorus gear will be BIS for every slot outside of azerite items. I'm hearing 280-290 is "endgame" ilvl for 110 twinks. Very soon Mythic antorus will be on easy farm for most 120s. Until then i recommend you just focus on getting AP. island are unlocked for your account at 116 after doing all 3 war quests. islands give 150 AP at around 5 minutes a run or 1800 AP an hour.

I've got Islands on farm right now. How did you get 300 pieces for shoulders and chest? I finished a zone and only got a 280 piece.

Don't charge too little in the start. The market will regulate itself after a while and you'll be forced to take 2k per run like ppl did at the end of Legion. Just get that big dick bank now while you can. It's early in the expansion and people are making big dick gold off professions atm, and down the road they wanna level alts. People are fucking stacked atm. Make them pay that dough.

Users who are viewing this thread