EU+US Mvq - Resto Druid FC: My Gear Sets

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
There's situations where Intellect won't matter and there's situations where Stamina won't matter. There's situations where you can't cast Regrowth and there's situations where you can't cast Regrowth but you're being healed by someone else. There's situations where both stats matter but Stamina has a threshold. There's situations where Haste matters a lot and there's situations where it doesn't matter at all.
To sum it up, there's a crap ton of different situations and it's important to have a Gear set ready for each one while having the Gear sets being flexible. I've done the Math for each Gear set for every situation.
Non-Obtainable Gear can be replaced by the following:
  • Seal of Sylvanas: Ring of Argas with Gift of Versatility enchanted
  • Seal of Wrynn: Ring of Argas with Gift of Versatility enchanted
  • Grizzled Boots: Spidersilk Boots
  • Inferno Robe: Preened Ironfeather Breastplate
If you have access to Intellect Heirloom Ring then I'd suggest you use that instead of Ring of Argas in every gear set. If you have access to the 500 LW Leg enchant then use that in every gear set.
Kiting with no Healer(s):
6a1b63dcc5.jpg

Mid below 6 stacks / Kiting with Healer(s).
c50172ab53.jpg

1v1 set / Fighting set for 2v2s++ / Any situation you can and need to use Regrowth excessively:
6075981bb7.jpg

1v1'ing a Hunter (
If you don't have Blackened Defias Armor then I'd suggest you just use the generic 1v1 set):
95dd9b715f.jpg

6+ stacks (use Heirloom mace if you can and need to Heal):
218f486cda.jpg

6+ stacks against physical only (use Heirloom mace if you can and need to Heal):

6a4c2bec45.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice gear sets.

Reactions: Mvq
Bought it for Legion, not for this xpac.
unfortunate that first of all head enchants are probably coming back since they are in the auction house on the alpha and second that enchants probably wond work in pvp... lols

unfortunate that first of all head enchants are probably coming back since they are in the auction house on the alpha and second that enchants probably wond work in pvp... lols

What's your point? I have all the high ilvl items on my toon.

On your fighting hunter set why are you using blackened defias chest and also if you are taking away int against a hunter idk why but it would probably be useful to use a firebane cloak if intellect wont matter to you right?

I never said Int won't matter in a hunter 1v1.

I'm using blackened defias chest to get the 3x set bonus. Using boots instead would be a worse stat trade.

What's your point? I have all the high ilvl items on my toon.
i thought you were hinting to the mana enchant on the helm being a large reason u bought it for legion but i guess i was just mistaken

The defias 3 set for hunter 1v1s isnt adding up for me. Care to elaborate on this?

I'm not sure the exact math and I was just wondering why defias is better. Just was wondering why you don't use fang set.

Firstly, you can't have Leg enchant in the Fang set. Secondly, +5 Arcane Resistance reduces the damage of Arcane Shot by 30-60 in the Defias set. I trade 12 int for the +5 Arcane Resistance, which is easily worth.

Firstly, you can't have Leg enchant in the Fang set. Secondly, +5 Arcane Resistance reduces the damage of Arcane Shot by 30-60 in the Defias set. I trade 12 int for the +5 Arcane Resistance, which is easily worth.
I'm not sure where you're getting the arcane resist information from as I don't get nearly that much arcane resist from defias set, and 12 int is pretty insane, but if you say so.

Users who are viewing this thread