EU+US Mvq - High Level of FC'ing #1

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
I rarely share any Premades that I've played but this one was so high quality in terms of macro play that I had to.
Hopefully this'll give some people inspiration to pick up FC'ing. We need more.
I'll share more Premades that I play that stand out if the feedback on this one is good.

fc is gay. DPS!

that had to be one of the best plebmades to play in. it wasn't just a midfight the entire time and had to use a lot of thinking in it. good stuff mvq.

ps my mic is sh!t

I didnt see anything impressive in this video. Dunno maybe its because of small number of abilities available at this level, or maybe those basic things are considered woah in 19 community. I saw waaaay crazier stuff in 29 premades on Nostalrius where you had to send like 6 people to catch a single FC mage who uses tough terrain jumps, tons of consumable and engineering tricks.

I dunno why you guys refuse to try private servers, twinking is way more complex and fun there.

I didnt see anything impressive in this video. Dunno maybe its because of small number of abilities available at this level, or maybe those basic things are considered woah in 19 community. I saw waaaay crazier stuff in 29 premades on Nostalrius where you had to send like 6 people to catch a single FC mage who uses tough terrain jumps, tons of consumable and engineering tricks.

I dunno why you guys refuse to try private servers, twinking is way more complex and fun there.

Some jumps are banned in a premade setting, so the ones you will see the most are probably ToT jumps. And just because they are available, it doesn't mean that you should always use them. Although it might look flashy, it's not always the right call, and can be punished heavily if failed.

And 19 has almost never been about the button pressing. It's been about playing as a team and use the small abilities you have in conjunction with that. It's more tactical now than it has ever been since the ability to perform sick individual plays has been decreased drastically. It makes the small plays stand out more. The new number crunching and stats tweaking by Blizzard has made it so that you will see way more team based efforts in takng down FC's, and a more tactical mindset from the FC in regards to team movment and positioning.

But I get what you're saying. Personally, I enjoy 60s because of the "more buttons" thing, but also because it seems a lot more well-rounded with the new numbers that has been introduced.

Last edited:

This is a video to show plays as an FC, not a "look at me I can do hard jumps" video. FC'ing & doing jumps isn't the same thing.

I remember this game, if my mic actually worked the outcome would be different, gives me aids when I can't talk, was played decently, at the end Saxx and I could of blown up syrue in tunnel instead of me having to solo him while saxx watched, difference between mic and no mic, the game after was far easier when I can talk, syrue dies then mvq dies we get the cap with a minute left because I just soloed quack on roof

This is high level FCing? I could not watch more than few minutes..

Fcing does not mean just carry flag and survive but instead contribute to the team effort while doing so. That could have been a early cap. Had it been me instead of you they would have been contained. If this is how you plan to play in this year's TC, you can expect more frequent trips to your gy.

I rarely share any Premades that I've played but this one was so high quality in terms of macro play that I had to.
Hopefully this'll give some people inspiration to pick up FC'ing. We need more.
I'll share more Premades that I play that stand out if the feedback on this one is good.

Is this on a private server? If so may you send me a link to play? :)

This is high level FCing? I could not watch more than few minutes..

Fcing does not mean just carry flag and survive but instead contribute to the team effort while doing so. That could have been a early cap. Had it been me instead of you they would have been contained. If this is how you plan to play in this year's TC, you can expect more frequent trips to your gy.

Lol'd

Users who are viewing this thread