EU+US Mvq AMA

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
For anyone who's not aware of who I am, I'm an FC of the 19 bracket who's been exclusively playing FC competitively since 2016. Last year the XPOn and XPOff brackets were merged so I decided to quit Twinks and play endgame instead till they were seperated again. At the end of my first season of only playing end-game I got rank 1 by hitting 3160 rating in 3s, and became top 30 in 2s, 3s and RBGs.

Ask me anything. :)

Last edited:
Can you tell us more about your accomplishments, and what you identify as?

For anyone who isn't aware of who I am, I'm an FC of the 19 bracket who's been exclusively playing FC competitively since 2016. Last year the XPOn and XPOff brackets were merged so I decided to quit Twinks and play endgame instead till they were seperated again. At the end of my first season of only playing end-game I got rank 1 by hitting 3160 rating in 3s, and became top 30 in 2s, 3s and RBGs.

Ask me anything. :)

Nerd

Edit - Cool nerd

How do you decide when you need to do shit like chill on enemy's roof after grabbing flag before attempting to cross?

In that specific scenario, I usually never just grab flag and sit roof afk. I always try to create pressure by for example not picking flag so stacks won't start, which forces the enemy team to try to cap to force you to pick, which helps your mid field a lot since enemy players will move away from mid field to help their FC with capping.

There's a lot of ways to create pressure with the flag, and this is just one of them.

TL;DR - i never grab flag and go roof unless it creates pressure

In that specific scenario, I usually never just grab flag and sit roof afk. I always try to create pressure by for example not picking flag so stacks won't start, which forces the enemy team to try to cap to force you to pick, which helps your mid field a lot since enemy players will move away from mid field to help their FC with capping.

There's a lot of ways to create pressure with the flag, and this is just one of them.

TL;DR - i never grab flag and go roof unless it creates pressure
Thanks! I think this is the next thing I'm gonna try to work on

How much money did you scam from people from your private servers that never came to be?

you would think anon shitposting would get old, but if the internet teaches us anything, it's that anons never stop.
What tips would you give to a healer in terms of positioning?What should they look out for in terms of when to break for the FC, whether to go on O or D, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread