muskie's Email Hacked

#Idiote

Legend
I'm sorry, don't have an email link because frankly I didn't want it saved on my computer. But muskie is a flaming homo. Just saw his email. He's into big black dicks. Guy's a big homo, but tries to play it off like he's some cool funny pot guy who fucks a lot of girls. It's not true. He is into dudes but only because he can't get any tail, and doesn't smoke any pot at all. Only smokes the you know what. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he's a phony.

Prime twink info! This site is such an amazing resource! Voted MVP!

Two thumbs up!!

How long have I been stating this? And it took you people how long to come around?

BTW...come 1/31(tomorrow) I, the real me, will be the sole author of my correspondence with this site. The information gathering portion is finally ending. I hope you all understand.

BTW...come 1/31(tomorrow) I, the real me, will be the sole author of my correspondence with this site. The information gathering portion is finally ending. I hope you all understand.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Does that include xpoff?

the fuck you talking about
Ally is most likely a behavioral analysist working for some part of the American. Government that studies different behaviors on different parts of the internet, much like when the CDC asked blizzard to allow the ZG pet bug to run rampant, so they could study the spread of disease. Or maybe someone doing post grad research.

@Allybeboba make sure she mentions how cute I am

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread