EU Multi-Twink Guild: Obdurate

Tokel

blacktato
Right, easiest way to put Multi-Twink guild being 19 / 29 / 60 / 70 / 80 For the time being, all classes are welcome as why not. <3

This guild is on Argent Dawn Alliance EU, Yes i know another Argent Dawn guild. But there are already existing dead / dying twink guilds on this server so just makes like easier.

In theory this will allow all brackets to communicate, allowing for easier raiding as 'we' can now have multiple twinks from each bracket in one BIG guild and be able to organise events / raids / pvp and so on. And if say a 60 or 70 raid needs more members they can call upon the rest of the guild to possibly come help depending if people own multiple twinks.

We hope to be able to have raids / battlegrounds etc going on as often as people would like them. And our aim isn't to split the communities of the dying twink brackets into smaller groups.

Events
  • World PvP.
  • Arena .
  • BG's.
  • Raids (All content for 60 / 70 / 80) For the time being.
  • Dungeons if needed / For a laugh.
More will be decided if more are wanted.

Welcome to have as many number of twinks you own / want to put into this guild.

Anymore questions add my Btag im on most of the time throughout the day so just give me a shout and i will try and reply :)
Tokel#21948

Many Thanks
Tokel

Best of luck. I hope you guys do better than the last attempt.

Although it's a shame to see you're still unwilling to cooperate with the existing active 70 guild even under your new leadership, but hopefully we can resolve that as time goes on.

Best of luck. I hope you guys do better than the last attempt.

Although it's a shame to see you're still unwilling to cooperate with the existing active 70 guild even under your new leadership, but hopefully we can resolve that as time goes on.
Thanks mate, I sure hope it does and i am sure something may happen eventually

i guess u dunno what obdurate means

i guess u dunno what obdurate means
I know what it means. Still, Tokel himself has expressed that he is for guild collaborations which leaves me with some hope that it might still happen. Unfortunately the whole thing is being held back by a few close-minded individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread