<Muffin> 29 Twink Guild - Grobb LF OG members / competition

Dawns

Veteran
Hey all.

Just looking for OG members of Muffin. We were on Maiev and Chogall on Whirlwind. If any of you guys are out there, hit me up here or on Grobbulus. Tickingclock, Goanta, Overreaction, Cudds, etc etc.

/

Also, Muffin is back and rolling 10v10 and 15v15's. Looking for good competition. Even down for smaller like 5v5 and it 7v7. Hit me up in game via mail or here

(West coast)

-Dawns

Hey all.

Just looking for OG members of Muffin. We were on Maiev and Chogall on Whirlwind. If any of you guys are out there, hit me up here or on Grobbulus. Tickingclock, Goanta, Overreaction, Cudds, etc etc.

/

Also, Muffin is back and rolling 10v10 and 15v15's. Looking for good competition. Even down for smaller like 5v5 and it 7v7. Hit me up in game via mail or here

(West coast)

-Dawns

Those are a lot of names I remember back in the old Whirlwind days!

Heya Dawns.

Reactions: KPI
Charax! Hey man!

Do you have a toon on Grobb? Come join us! Yeah yeah, whirlwind for life! We just got Itsy back and Derth and a few others.

Reactions: KPI
Charax! Hey man!

Do you have a toon on Grobb? Come join us! Yeah yeah, whirlwind for life! We just got Itsy back and Derth and a few others.

Yeah, I have a truckload of toons on Grob (between levels 19 and 22). Grinding out honored rep in the 19 bracket then plan on grinding revered (AB and WSG) for the 29 bracket with my alt army. Definitely will be seeing your crew at some point and would love to play with you guys.

Yeah, I have a truckload of toons on Grob (between levels 19 and 22). Grinding out honored rep in the 19 bracket then plan on grinding revered (AB and WSG) for the 29 bracket with my alt army. Definitely will be seeing your crew at some point and would love to play with you guys.
Please do! Message me or any muffin officer and would love for you to join or crush some BGS!

Users who are viewing this thread