Movement Speed Stacking General Question

JadeFire

Worthless
Is there a resource that will tell you if various movement speed effects stack?

Or is there a current general rule that applies.

For example... will War Machine's proc stack with Hunger of the Pack (trinket) proc and also/or with boot enchants/something like Baron Rivendare's Sword.

Can you tell with out doing walking distance test/farming everything to just be disappointed.

Sorry I do not have the answer to your question but something I recently noticed is, on the Postmaster Malone set (From vanilla Stratholme) the 5 set bonus has a 5% increased movemet speed buff, to add to the list of items you already know of.

There's a Thread on here that talks about it (He tested a variety of Gems/Enchants/etc) but for the life of me I can't find it.
Are you talking about a post-Prepatch thread? Before that, the only one I could think of was Necroagua's sub-thread about speed:
https://xpoff.com/threads/19-quick-start-gearing-guide-bfa.79275/page-3#post-1107770
It's possible none of that applies, but it's more probable that some legacy coding remains. It may be a good place for someone to organize a current round of testing, since Necroagua (ofc) did comprehensive comparisons.

@Infomerc Thanks for the Link but that isn't it. It was a Thread where in the OP someone had checked what does and what doesn't stack together including Meta Gems. They may have even added a Google doc to it, can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread