Most valuable junk you found?

Leek

Legend
Last edited by a moderator:
lol i got a lvl100 friend to put a blingtron5000 every day for me to get junk that sells for a lot. very useful.

ive been doing archaeology to gather gold before subscribing and chest of tiny glass animals (from night elf) is the only one that sells for 100 gold. there are no fossil and dwarf items that sells for that much. though its occurrence rate (is that what you call it?) is very low. ive gotten about 2 out of maybe 200 night elf items. cant really check right now though since server maintenance. last i checked i have about 800 gold in archaeology items.

got to be this one

2zfo1f8.jpg

now tony, thats alota dough !

how do i obtain the horn? im selling the stuff to get gold to buy heirlooms soon

So many roses sold for 10g...

Don't know if it qualifies as junk, but Stendel's came out of a fish's belly. That's worth like 4k or so on BH. Found a Hyacinth Macaw off some random mob while questing. #bragcall

This is not obtainable by f2ps, but it's in the junk vein. I've been funding my 19s off of stuff out of my garrison's salvage yard. I've got a couple Blades of Wizardy out of there, and it produces stuff worth 300-400g all the time. Just disenchanting the old world stuff makes good money. So, whilethis isn't f2p accessible, for anyone that is going to keep an account active for awhile while going ham to farm enough money to buy Heirlooms, BoE's and enchants, this is a good way to make some money while you sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so i should go look for stendels band... i got one but its soulbound :(

Users who are viewing this thread