EU+US Most Respectable Class?

What class is the most respectable at 20 - 29?

• Warlock

• Mage

• Shaman

• Paladin

• Priest

• Druid

• Monk

• Warrior

• Rogue

• Hunter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
So pretty much the opposite of the last thread. What class do you respect people for playing the most? Whether because the class / spec is pretty unrepresented or underpowered and far from easy to play.

In my opinion it's a little too vague to respect a class in general when a lot of people might be ass at playing it but when I see a good warlock making clutch flag runs as demo or locking out healers with fear / peeling for healers... I get a hard-on.

Props to the few good locks in the bracket!

Shoutout to @Cigarette and Swallower! Even if you guys don't play much anymore!

This topic can go either way. On one hand, it's respectable to take on the challenge of a weaker class. On the other hand, one can argue that it's actually a dick move for people to gimp their team by playing underpowered specs. It's kind of like people playing level 10 twinks in the 10-19 bracket.

This topic can go either way. On one hand, it's respectable to take on the challenge of a weaker class. On the other hand, one can argue that it's actually a dick move for people to gimp their team by playing underpowered specs. It's kind of like people playing level 10 tinks in the 10-19 bracket.
I'm sure the dynamic is different though, because there are probably more 19s than 10s. here there are more 20s than 29s so most pugs aren't filled with decked out twi nks

I'm sure the dynamic is different though, because there are probably more 19s than 10s. here there are more 20s than 29s so most pugs aren't filled with decked out twi nks
Yea, it's definitely different. The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed in 20-29, though you do get a few blowhards whining about f2p's.

Yea, it's definitely different. The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed in 20-29, though you do get a few blowhards whining about f2p's.
nah it's mostly a war between feral/bm/ww and non-feral/bm/ww. gotta complain about something ya know :)

Users who are viewing this thread