most over powered class in each bracket.

19 I wanna say Resto Druid and Resto Sham. Both have great mobility with Travel Form and Ghost Wolf, which helps them really stand out in this mount-less bracket. On top of that, they both do crazy damage, both capable of topping the charts, and can one-shot full heal themselves and allies. Both also have an instant cast ranged DoT that can be placed on multiple targets, raking in enchant procs. Resto Sham also has a kick, which is pretty rare in the 19 bracket.

Hey Monkandunk,

From my very limited (and partially biased) experience for the 20-29 bracket.

1. Mages - I have seen some very geared mages do miracles (they are mages after all). I think most of them were Arcane, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
2. Warriors - Consistent and reliable. A good warrior can reliably top damage meters.
3. Hunter/Druid - This is where the bias comes in. I play hunter and have seen some Survival Hunters pump out ridiculous amounts of damage. I would definately put them on par with Balance Druids, as I have seen those do pretty well too. Plus you get some nice self healing and bonus mobility.

An honorable mention goes out to Rogues and Elemental Shamans. Rogues because I bloody hate them. Two twinked Rogues in a party can kill you quickly. Very quickly. Very very quickly. The Shamans because it is the only class the quite very literally one-shot me in a duel.

But as Sleb said, any decently twinked character can put out a decent amount of damage for its range. Play whatever you enjoy most. :)

Last edited:
19-29 - healers and dual-wielders(EF, crusader);
39 - healers, fury warriors(mostly when combined with each other), mm hunters is about to pop off;
49 - fury warriors.

Lucky me.. I still have somewhere shield eith EF. Rshaman with EF on both weapon and shield might be imba.

Didnt they fix the elemental force shield exploit? I know mine was reverted

Didnt they fix the elemental force shield exploit? I know mine was reverted
Nope... Still works
upload_2018-10-20_13-26-56.png

Users who are viewing this thread